Lisa

"Shhh!"

"Huh?"

"I said Shhhhhh, V!"

Frustrated, I pull the clueless boy towards me, clapping both of my hands over his lips.

Gosh, he's so smart, yet sometimes he can be just plain stupid.

Raising an eyebrow at me, V removes my hands from his mouth. I allow him to do that, but I give him a clear warning- a firm finger to the lips and then a slicing motion across the neck.

The message is crystal-

Shut up or you're dead.

V nods with a confused frown, probably wondering why the heck I'm acting like this all of a sudden.

Satisfied that he will keep quiet, I peek over the corner again to watch Jungkook with the new assassin, apparently called Lisa. He's been smiling at her for a straight minute, which probably breaks his record by a mile. Jungkook never smiles at anyone, except for me and V.

V notices what's going on by now, and a devilish smirk decorates his well-sculptured face. He's apparently very pleased as well with this sudden turn of events.

I mean, who would have ever expected? Jungkook wasn't a playboy, or the type to give his love and adoration very easily.

I glance at V and sigh. No wonder V and Jungkook became best friends. The two boys were probably the most coldest, sharpest human beings I've ever encountered in my life.

The girl— Lisa— looked absolutely adorable in that creamy light brown hair. Her cheeks were slightly chubby in a cute way, reflecting Jungkook's like a mirror. If I didn't know better, I'd easily name the two the bunny couple.

 If I didn't know better, I'd easily name the two the bunny couple

"Feet wider apart, Lisa. Just a little— yeah, that's it."

Jungkook corrects her mistakes like a gentle, caring father, his gaze filled with pure love. I can't help but giggle silently as he brings her elbow slightly down, his touches shy and careful.

It's nothing like when he trained me.

Back then, he'd been literally kicking and punching me as he corrected my posture, his lips set into a permanent scowl the entire five hours our session lasted. It had been so terrible I would've jumped at the opportunity to take my chances with the devil himself instead.

Just from Lisa's sharp eyes and relaxed stance, I could tell that she had plenty of experience with the arts of combat. One thing I admired was her quick adaptation. She responded to her surroundings with respectable efficiency, changing her style of fighting and technique according to Jungkook's advice.

From my own experience, I can tell you that doing that is close to impossible. And yet this girl was doing it without breaking a sweat.

"She's good," V analyzes, drawing the same conclusion from this new, mysterious girl that had somehow gotten Jungkook's attention. "Do you see how the directions of her hands and feet unconsciously move back and forth? That's a clear sign of agility and swiftness. I bet Kook's entire stash of perfume that she'd been a thief before the League made her join."

"I agree— wait," I turn to V, my eyes wide in disbelief. "Did you just say that Jungkook keeps a stash of perfumes in his room?"

"Yeah. They're women's perfumes, too. He has literally everything— bergamot to lavender— you name it, he has it." He smirks when I just stare at him blankly. "Just thought you'd like to know."

Perfect. Another thing to tease Jungkook about.

"What would chipmunk like to know, V?"

I jump in surprise as I whip backwards, tension stretching my body taut.

When did Jungkook manage to get here?

Lisa's here as well, staring at us with wide bunny eyes. She looks the opposite of what anybody would look like if they'd just caught two people spying on them— enthusiastic and happy to meet us, the stalkers.

I can tell V is even taken aback as she smiles at us shyly and gives a wave.

"Hi. You must be Jungkook's friends, right? I'm Lisa."

Uh, who introduces themselves to a person who was just found eavesdropping on them?

"Hi. I'm Kir, and this is V. We're, uh, both assassins here. You know.."

Jungkook smirks at me as I stumble over my words. "Ignore her, Liz. Sometimes she's smart, sometimes she's not. This is when she's not."

I shoot him a murderous gaze before turning back to Lisa with a forced smile on my face.

"Good luck, Lisa. You're going to need it if you're training with this jerk now on. You know, I was really surprised when I saw him treat you like that. You see, he's normally aggressive as f—"

Jungkook claps my mouth shut with one of his large hands, hissing viciously at me in my right ear.

"You better shut up right now, chipmunk, or I'll have you for dinner."

V rolls his eyes at my childish banter with Jungkook. He's obviously done putting up with it because he pulls my body backwards forcefully, leading me away from the two bunnies.

"Come on, Kir. We have things to get to."

I wriggle out of his grasp once we're safely out of their earshot and sight.

"Things like what?"

He gives me a Are you serious right now? look, crossing his arms together as he stops to face me directly.

"Did you forget that we have a certain mission tonight, or are you just joking with me?"

Oh.

Oops.