Plan

V's POV

"Jungkook, get out."

I look pointedly at him as he steps into my room, eyes wide with excitement. He meets my gaze without any hesitation, eyes sparkling with such childishness that I can feel my anger slowly dissipate.

Jungkook always knew how to make my rage fade away in a single second, no matter how angry and furious I was at him.

"You'll probably regret it if I do, because you'll want to hear me out loud and clear, Tae."

He smirks as he gets to the subject before I can ask why in the skies I'd want him to stay in my room and hear him out.

"I talked to your chipmunk, you know."

I immediately whip around and fix a deadly glare on Jungkook's smug face, knowing exactly who that chipmunk was.

"You did a good job, Tae. She's cute, not to mention in need of your protection."

I bite my lip so hard it nearly draws blood. He knows how to get a rise out of me, and knows how to do it well. But I keep any emotion off of my face as I growl deeply, dead set on not letting him have the pleasure of doing so.

"Jeon Jungkook, when I ask your chipmunk I better not hear that you hit on her."

Jungkook holds up two hands in a playful sign of surrender, backing away a few steps just for show.

"Relax, Tae. I only asked her some questions about her love life, nothing personal."

My features slightly harden but I can't help the curiosity burning through me like fire.

"That's the definition of personal, Kookie. What did she say to you?"

He smiles, and I know I've given him what he wants- signs of my interest in her.

"I promised to tell her what she wanted to hear if she told me what I wanted, and she said yes. So I-"

I stop him right there. His hands are in his pockets, and I know whenever he does that it's either cold in the room or he's trying to hide something from me. Besides, Kir wasn't the type to negotiate like that. She would've been dead pissed off at him for annoying her about dumb personal questions instead of snatching a chance like that in the start.

"Don't hide things from me, Kookie. Remember I've known you for twelve years?"

I've hit the mark. He sighs defeatedly as he takes his hands out of his pockets, shaking his head from side to side.

"I can't hide anything from you, can I? To be honest, I threatened her that I would make you go to her room if she didn't tell me what I wanted."

I raise my eyebrows as I easily picture Jungkook smirking at Kir, who's probably aiming a kick at his smug face.

"I don't even want to know the details."

Relief is obvious on Jungkook's face as he continues to describe their conversation.

"So I asked her if you guys were together. You should've been there when she started blushing like crazy-"

Jungkook imitates Kir as he jumps into my bed, grabbing a pillow and burying his head shyly into the material. Then he slightly nods, and fire explodes on my neck and cheeks.

I can imagine her doing that, with her eyes scrunched cutely and the corners of her lips downturned into a shy pout.

"So you get how I mean by stupidly cute, you know, in a bad way. After all that, I ask her if she wants anything from me, and she asks about how you were at childhood. As in your personality, and I told her that you were exactly the same as now. Then I expect her to ask about your past, you know? Like who would pass up a chance to know the Great and Mysterious V's past? Turns out there's just one person- your girlfriend."

I can't help the warmth spreading in my heart as I continue to hear more.

"When I prompted her, she apparently doesn't want to invade your privacy or whatever. That's the first time I've ever heard that come out of someone's mouth."

I can still hear amazement in Jungkook's voice as he shakes his head. 

That's my girl.

Pride and love for Kir makes the corners of my lips upwards in a faint smile, and I don't care if Jungkook notices.

"Just marry her already. You're frustrating me, V."

I smirk at Jungkook's impatient words.

"I was planning to."