1.Green-eyed Geek

Beats : Mirror on the wall~ Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars

He was staring. At himself. The mirror. He let his mind wander off as far as his childhood. He had no specific preference in his reminiscent daze, just random scenes from the past strutting across his vision like models on a runway.

"Harry," he blinked and saw his reflection for the first time since he stood there. A chocolate curly mop framed the cherub face.
"Har-" he turns around to meet the curious gaze of his mother. She rolled her emerald orbs and sighed. "Daydreaming..again?"

Harry nods and realizes that he had been holding a book in his oblivious hands. He tosses it on his bed and holds both of Anne's outstretched hands.
"I'm just so confused. I still haven't figured out what to do with my life." He says barely above a whisper.

"It's quite alright, you're young and confusion is inevitable. But I know you'll soon figure something out." She chuckles and pulls him in for a comforting hug. He buries his ski- slope nose in her  wavy walnut hair.
The lavender scent causes a warm flush across his lightly freckled face and he feels better already.

"Now you get out there and find your life, you can't find it while locking yourself up here." She pulls the reading glasses from his face and sends them flying to the bed.

"Mom," he protests weakly, squinting his green eyes but she was having none of it. She dragged the boy downstairs to the living room despite his pleas that he had to finish reading the pages of the novel he scheduled to read today.

"Aaaw, who's mama's geeky little boy? But seriously you barely get out of the house since you graduated from high school." Harry couldn't argue with that. He had been disconnected from the world lately and it was a sad contrast to the jock and party animal he was in back in the day.

"I can't believe you are the same woman who complained about my constant absence from home and how I always put bloody friends over family."

"Watch your words, sweetie. I do love having you around but not you killing your social life. I bet your friends think you're dead."

Harry throws his arms in surrender. "Okay. Fine. I'm leaving now." He pouts his heart-shaped lips and gives his mom a noisy peck on the cheek.

Downstairs, he opens the front door and hears Anne murmuring to him about how much she loves him. "Buh bye mom." He pauses after shutting the front door, feeling the kiss of the warm sun on his milky skin.

He adjusts the large grey scarf that draped over his plain white shirt and runs a hand across his curls. He was sure that his brown capri did not go too well with his purple trainers but he couldn't care less.

Thrusting his hands into his pockets and ambling away, he whistled an off-key tune.

********************************************
-My first fanfic .....hoping for the best😙

-Stick around to find what happens to our baby boy☺

-Tons of love😘

Please don't forget to:

vote and comment