44. Very Vain

Beats : Te Amo ~ Rihanna

One week later:

Niall's POV

The horror of being mouth-raped by some random guy still pounds in my head. I had to collide my knee with his nuts to earn my freedom, after which I took off like a madman. It's been a week since but I'm not over it yet, not to mention Demi shattering my heart. I'm sitting in my desk, my eyes fixed on my monitor.

Thanks to my lucky stars, Zayn has returned to his office so now I'm back to being his assisstant. Not some crazy bitch's. I haven't seen her since the break up and it's only for the best, especially for me. Heck, I was ready to resign if I was to continue working with her. "Mr. Horan? You okay there?" Zayn says, typing on his desktop.

He then switches the thing off and pulls sexy faces at his reflection on the screen. I glare at him...well, stare at him...okay, gaze at him. He was a very beautiful man, in fact, too much for his own good. And I don't hate him for being very vain but for being stuck in my girlfriend's head.Ex-girlfriend."I'm alright." I blurt.

"Rush hour's here. Gotta scram." He leaves his seat to take a bird's view of the traffic below. I bitterly acknowledge the fact that his suit costed more than most of the cars he was watching. "I understand." I reply.

"Just lock up when you're done, yeah?" He picks his briefcase and walks out. I sigh as I wrap up my work and leave too, determined to get another meaningless day behind me. I sit behind my wheel and whip out my phone. I needed a distraction and fast.

"Hello?" The voice rings and I shut my door.

"It's me, Niall, you remember?"

"Yea, de guy who bailed on me."

"Listen, Sandy I'm sorry..."

"Ya say sorry too fucken much. So whatcha need?"

"I need to relieve some stress." I spill my thoughts too fast. Then a long silence emanated from the other end of the line. "You still there?"

"You's givin' me a booty call?"

"I didn't mean to make it-"

"Is fine, really. Nah be shy."

"So I should come over?" My nerves were already acting up.

"Yea. I'll text ya me address."She hangs up and I start my engine, driving to the address she sends. It was a sweet flat complete with manicured lawns and a well trimmed hedge. I wonder what she does for a living. I make my way over to her door and ring the doorbell.

The woman emerges in suit pants and a black brassiere. I try to look away. "Hey dere..." She purrs, leaning against the doorway and perching one of her hands on her hip.

"Hi..." I bring my eyes to hers, trying my best not to stare at her body.
Isn't it rude? Or am I just a prude?

"Have anythin ya wanna say or do to me?" She winks, tangling one of her curls in her finger.

"You're a goddess." My voice is bold as I push my hands in my pockets. If she wants me, she'll definitely get me.

"Wow...anythin else?" She giggles shyly, obviously not expecting that from me.

"Yes. Allow me to access your shrine so I can worship your highness." So I had that in me? Cool. She steps away from the door and I walk in, taking in her tastefully furnished home.

"Please," She shows me to one of her couches and I sit as she does so right next to me. Her scent was divine, a burst of different floral fragrances. I got a strong hint of peach.