50. Insanely Illegal

Beats: South of the border ~ Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello, Cardi B

Harry's POV

My anxiety beats that of a nervous bridegroom's as I wait in my mom's living room. She dragged Zayn upstairs after breakfast about two hours ago and honestly I'm losing my shit. A tiny part of me worries that maybe they are getting it on up there while my oblivious ass is sitting here.

I shake off those thoughts, relying firmly on the fact that my mom has virtues and Zayn's love for me. I get up and begin pacing around the living room, my hands pulling at my hair.
My steps get quicker and my nerves are getting edgier.

I plop down again and decide to go through my phone, maybe I will calm down a bit. My lock screen is Lola or should I say, 'my daughter' and her adorable dog. I smile, not believing how much I've come to love the child like my own. I recall how many kisses I planted on her face before the bus whisked her off to school today.

I was so engrossed in my fond memories of the little angel that I did not hear my mom walk downstairs. "Harry Edward Styles?"I almost fall off my seat at the sound of my name.

"Mom?"

"It's Ms Styles for now. Are you ready to see the client?" She continues in the faux professional tone.

I might as well play along. "Yes, thank you." I rise.

"Spectacular, right this way sir. She's expecting you." It was a weird pronoun for Zayn but I follow her wordlessly until she opens the door to her bedroom. My jaw drops as I behold a drop dead gorgeous woman eye-fucking her own reflection."Well?" My mom chimes.

"I'm...I could die right now." A hushed whisper was all I could manage at the moment.

" A hushed whisper was all I could manage at the moment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I will excuse you two. Try not to do anything uncouth in my office." She chuckles, leaving the room.

"Oh my...Zayn?"

"In the name of all things holy...I'm in love! Is there any way I could fuck myself?" He says in his normal voice and it's extremely weird.

He was wearing a long brunette wig with cat-eye glasses on his twinkling eyes. His hands were manicured and all his tattoos were apparently concealed except for the little birdie on his right hand.

Beneath the loose lavender blouse, I could see the outline of a pair of firm perky breasts and the black pencil skirt hugged his long legs which ended in a pair of black office heels.

"That would be masturbation, Zayn."

"Ewww..." He sizes me up with those sexy eyes enhanced by eyeshadow and flicks his long hair back.This is messing me up. Bad.

"We should get you a feminine name." I frown, still staring at him.

"You're right. Any suggestions?" He purrs in an American feminine accent.