39. Hey, Honey

Beats: Jealous ~ Nick Jonas

Zayn's POV

I was treating my darling daughter to some ice cream at our regular shop on Saturdays. So that meant I had to have a scoop myself. Lola had a thing for strawberry swirl but vanilla was the only flavour I could actually stand. I know I seem to dislike everything. It's not entirely false...

"Daddy? When will I get my tatas?"My head shoots up from my bowl to face my little angel.

"W-what was that baby?"

"I want tatas. Really big ones." I cough uncomfortably, unable to believe my own ears. She was too young for me to give her the birds and the bees talk. Gigi, this should be you. Not me.

"I... er...I'm not sure."

"But you have them!"

Okay, I am thoroughly confused now. I glance down at my flat chest and frown. "No I don't."

"Stop lying..." She fingers the tiger on my bicep "...they're everywhere."
Oh, tattoos. Children.

I was dressed really casually in my sleeveless jersey, skinny jeans with vans and a dad hat. I don't know why but black was my only colour today. So my tattooed arms were out for anyone to marvel at. "Oh, you can get some when you're eighteen."

"Is it painful?"

"Yeah, it does hurt. But don't get big ones baby."

"Why not?"

"Because you're a princess. Small and cute tattoos would be great."

"I'm not a pwincess, I'm a wockstar!"

"You're both." The response comes but not from me. I turn my head to be met with pretty dark eyes, full of adoration. "Zayn!"

"Walihya!"I embrace my sister and inhale her familliar scent of lillies and cinammon as she rubs my back soothingly. She was the only family member who understood and supported me whenever I disagreed with my parents.

We've been playing by ear all these years and I'm elated that she could finally come see me in person. "Is she your daughter?" She takes a seat right next to me, her arm slung around my shoulder as she fawns over my daughter.

"She sure is. Lola, this is daddy's sister. Walihya."

"Hey, honey."

"So she's my auntie." The little angel frowns.

"You bet I am. Zee...she's so cute!"

"Thanks."

My sister falls silent for a while, probably controlling the urge to ask where Lola's mother was. All I said to her was that Gigi was no longer with me. I couldn't tell anything more or less. She orders chocolate ice cream and we chat lightly as we eat.

I learned that she got married and has a couple of kids in middle school. It was a shame I couldn't attend her wedding since my parents were there and I didn't want scandals on her big day. Walihya did not deserve that.

Lola was already on Waliyha's lap, playing with her long dark hair since my little baby couldn't keep up with our conversation. "I can't believe my little brother is all grown up. You're a man now." Waliyha just keeps smothering me with kisses as Lola snickers at me. It was embarassing. But I didn't mind since she was my beloved sister. And I loved her too.

Just then my eyes land on a couple walking into the shop, hand in hand with shades on their eyes. I recognized the man as Harry right away since his gait and hair were very rare. His date was beautiful, gracefully tall with flawless skin and blonde hair. And where the hell does he get these good-looking birds?