55. Zero Zeal

Beats: Breathing ~ Jason Derulo

(Disclaimer: Illustrations in this chapter are not credited to the author.)

Zayn's POV

Just when I thought the drama in my love life was ending, Harry acts up. Again. Ever since Uncle Ben's visit, he has been so distant from me. Now it's almost a full week without him letting me near him or touch him. It took a lot of begging and emotional blackmail for him to stay in my home.

But not my bed. He moved to the guest room, farthest from my room. Right now I'm all alone and he's all I could think about. I don't know if I slept or when I awoke but I could see the early morning light peering from my curtains. He says he needs time away from me. He needs his space and time alone to think.

He's also mad at me for getting jealous because he spent the night at Ben's and also because of what the man revealed about my past. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. So why is he so mad? He wasn't very chaste or a Holy Joe himself.

I sigh and groan, forcing myself out of bed and go to work today maybe. I light up a fag because why not? I was about to head downstairs but part of me wanted to go check on Harry. What if he tries to kill himself again? I creep over while holding my breath and I place my ear to his door. And I wish I didn't do that.

My face warms up as I hear faint sounds which unmistakenly sounded like moans. I draw more smoke into my lungs and shift my weight to my other foot."Oh ...Zaayynn..." I bite my lip, feeling myself getting hard at the thought of Harry getting off to me. "Oh...yes zaddy...yeahh. "I stay rooted and subject my poor ears to more damage, trying to control my erratic breathing as puffs of smoke erupt from my nostrils.

I lean a bit too hard on the wooden barrier between us and almost fall into the room thus unintentionally walking in on my lover's act of loneliness. "Fuck! Zayn?!" His green eyes are blown wide with shock.

"Baby! I ...er." I gulp, taking in his bare skin and his swollen bitten lip.

"Fuck it. I need you..." He lies back and resumes touching himself.

"You do...?" I walk to him cautiously, pulling off my tank top and taking another drag.

"Mmmhmm..." His chest rises and falls as beads of sweat form on his delicious skin. I waste no time in getting on top of him and connecting our lips. He moans into my mouth as I slap his hand away from his cock. A hot moist tongue explores my mouth and a pair of deft hands slide my sweat pants down. Then the cigarette slips from my fingers to the floor.

"Please..."

"I shouldn't be here...I guess I should leave." I smirk discretely.

"Nooo...babe please don't leeaave..." His tight grip on my waist gave me no choice. I kiss his neck and he squirms, moaning deeply. I nibble on the skin and he's almost having a heart attack. I leave hickeys all over his skin as I make my way down my baby's hot body.

I flick my tongue on his navel and happy trail and he breathes like he's having an asthma attack. "Babe..."I wrap my lips around him then he shudders, emitting a helpless whine. I always marvelled how he was hung like a damn horse every time we had sex.

I lower my head as I hollow my cheeks, determined to swallow him as much as I could. My hair was getting in the way of my task and as if on cue, Harry's hands strokes it off my face, holding it back for me. I reward him with a hum and he gasps for more air, getting even more undone when he hits the back of my throat.
"Feels so goood..."