45. Whirling Whims

Beats : Helium ~ Sia

Louis POV

"Would someone care to explain why my husband is in bed with a mere employee?"The woman in lingerie and stilletoes bursts through the door.

"Oh my ass! You married her? I thought you were with Troye!" I get off Liam and cover myself with the sheets, scampering for my clothes and hop into the bathroom.

"Liam, how could you?" I hear Sofia sob bitterly.

"Babe..." He tries and I hear a loud slap.

"Get your bleeding hell hands off me! Who is Troye?"

"It's..."

"Don't lie to me Liam...It's not gonna make anything better!"

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH? FINE. HE WAS ALSO MY LOVER! YES, I WAS UNFAITHFUL. ARE YOU HAPPY?"

"WHY?" She gasps and gushes out a choked sob.

"Because I have curiosities, okay? And no one, not even you pay attention to my needs."

"What are you talking about? Don't I let you hit it anytime you want? But I guess you're nothing but an asshole licker, you gay fuck!"

"I am not gay! I am-"

"Save it. What else do you call a man who prods his schtick in filthy holes of other disgusting men? GAY!"

I've had enough. I throw the bathroom door open when I'm done dressing and glare at Sofia. "Filthy? Disgusting? Those accurately describe your holes respectively, bitch!" I bark.

"The nerve! Hector, how could you betray our friendship?"

"First, Hector doesn't exist. Liam lied to you because I'm Louis, the one whom he couldn't fire even though was a total pain." I smirk. She slaps Liam across his face again as fresh tears spill from her eyes. "Plus, we weren't even friends. You paid me to spy on him so he doesn't go after other women. It was a success."

"Other women would have been a far better case than this! And I certainly did not pay you to be with him!"

"Are sure? Cause you asked me to never leave his side. So..." I laugh arrogantly.

"WHAT?" Liam's jaw drops.

"How long have you two been practicing your sinful sodomy?" She spits.

"Let's see...since Genesis." I answer, thoroughly enjoying the drama.

"Oh my gosh," She splutters and places a hand on her chest as she sinks to the floor.

"Babe!" Liam tries to touch her but another cruel slap halts him.

"I am disgusted. You let me kiss your butt-licking mouth and fucked me with your..."

"You're so whiny." I sigh.

"LOUIS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Liam glares at me, his lips a tight thin line.

"That's it. We're getting a divorce and our parents will hear about this. I hate gay people! I hope you all die." She staggers to the door.

"Erm...allow me say. If you go about announcing that your own husband is a fag, you'll be drenched in twice as much shame as him." I pick at my nail.

"Why?" She croaks, sniffling, setting her puffy red eyes on me.

"Oh...I don't know... they'll say you turned your husband gay. And FYI...no other man will want to be a meter close to you. Not even your dearest papa." I give her a faux pouty face to mock her and return to admiring my fingertips.