26. Say So

Beats: Do it again ~ Pia Mia, Chris Brown, Tyga

Louis' POV

I'm nervous today. My boss texted me saying he's back from his little trip. I park my car and exhale before making my way to the office. I don't understand why the prospect of seeing Liam again gives me so much anxiety. Maybe it's because of that drunken night we spent together after which he left.

I sit on his desk like I've done for the past few weeks since his departure and sigh. How and why did I get involved with him? I do, however, take solace in the fact that it happened when I had broken up with Harry. Didn't he also have fun with his one night stand? Now he's mine and I'm all his. That's all that matters now. We love each other to the bone and I know nothing will ever break us.

Yesterday, I went to see him but he wasn't home so I'm guessing he's back to working as the Malik's chauffeur or something. I update everything on Liam's computer and reschedule all the meetings he was supposed to have when he got back. I hear some giggles and the door opens to reveal what looked like the couple of the year. Liam and Sofia walk in hand in hand with face-splitting smiles. So he took her to Hawaii?

WTF? I thought they split up!

"Good morning, Mr. Williams." The bitch greets me and I am dying to roll my sexy blue eyes. Damn right. Better than hers.

"Goodmorning, sir," I greet my boss first then turn to her," ma'am."

"I trust everything is going smoothly, Hector."

"Of course. You've trusted me with your most prized possession."Yes, I'm totally talking about your dick. Can she ride it like I did?

"Oh, you mean this establishment?" Liam chuckles nervously and speaks through clenched teeth.

"Why, yes. Is there anything else?" I say with faux curiosity.

"Well you should just say so." My boss walks over and I vacate the seat for him.

"If you'll excuse me..." I walk out of the office and grant them some privacy. Maybe this time they'll really get it on. I grab a coffee and make small talk with some of the other employees, including the receptionist in the cafeteria.

"Hector," I turn around and behold Sofia. What is it this time?

"Nevermind her. That's her nickname for me...long story." I laugh nervously and excuse myself from the others, who had frowned on me responding to the name.

"What can I do you for, lovely one." My counterfeit charm comes through.

"Nothing at the moment. So did you find anything?" She says quietly. I give a confused frown.

"Come on, did you find that slut that's stealing my man?"

"Oh..."Fuck's sake bitches be crazy...hasn't Liam choked this diffy bitch enough?

"Is it her?" She jerks her head towards the receptionist. Sure, Marie was hot, blonde and french with delicious curves. Dare I say, Sofia was no match for her. And if my man was around a woman like that, I too would be deranged.
Unfortunately, Marie made it clear to every one of us who tried to woo her that she was married. After several knees to the crotch, the male species in PPP had given up, declaring Marie's wife lucky, whoever the bitch was.

"No can do, honey. She's a lesbian."

"Oh. Then don't stop looking unless you find that tramp!"

"How about a big fat NO!"