18. Into It

Beats: Dancing with a stranger ~ Sam Smith, Normani

"I'm so excited! I'm gonna shit myself!" Troye bursts in Harry's dressing room, who was staring idly at his mirror.

"Why?" Harry's deep voice booms and he swings around in his chair. Suddenly, his room is filled to the brim with handsome strangers. His jaw drops and so do theirs.

"Aww, Sivan. I know you said he was cute but...he's a sex god." One of the strangers slurs and makes to grab Harry but Troye slaps him.

"Let me introduce you," Troye steps behind Harry's seat revealing ten pairs of eager eyes watching him.He tries to relax.

"Harry, I'd like you to meet Charlie," The dark-haired guy with a slit brow and blue eyes who stood on the farthest right waves at him.

"Nick," The tall raven-haired bloke with a hairy chest smirks.

"Sammy," Brown hair, sky blue eyes and pierced ears.

"Abel," Rich caramel skin, lightly bearded and dreamy brown eyes.

"Pete," Brunette with dark brown eyes and a goatee.

"Justin," Probably the youngest. Fake blonde with brown eyes.

"Brendon," Chocolate hair and eyes with amazing full lips.

"Jason," Brown skin, pink lips and impressively sculpted physique.

"John," Long flowing dark hair and kohl rimmed eyes.

"And Ashton, who wants to rape you."The purple-haired dude with a pierced lip rolls his eyes.

"Nice meeting you guys." Harry smiles and they all coo.

"So tonight's a real blast, my gorgeous one," Nick touches Harry's shoulder gently," It's a Bloom Boom."

"And what may that be?"

"It's when Paps calls us, the part-time workers of this pub to join the full-time workers, which in this case is you and Sivan..." Sammy begins.

"...for an exciting night. Tonight all twelve of us will be stripping on stage." Jason concludes.

"Molly!" Harry exclaims.

"It will be fun. Ladies or sometimes men, will be stroking us or spanking us and most of all...showering us with paper." Charlie explains.

"That's enough guys. We'll catch up with you backstage." They file out, talking animatedly about their anticipation. "You know, it's okay to decline if you're not into it. You don't have to if you don't want to." He spins Harry in his chair so they both face the mirror.

"I want to. But I'm a little scared. What am I to do out there? I've got two left feet."

"You don't have to dance," Troye laughs,"just go out there and be sexy. That shouldn't strain you a fibre."

Harry and Troye find the others backstage in thongs, fishnet stockings and stilletoes.

They all looked stunning.

"What the fuck? What's with the furcoat?"Jason narrows his eyes at Harry.

"Aww, someone's shy?" John teases and they all laugh.

Harry just smirks and holds open his coat and they all gasp at his black lace thong and latex thigh highs with suspenders.He closes up his coat and Troye chuckles at their groans.

"So what's the plan?" Abel asks stroking his chin.

"Just relax." Troye smirks, fluffing his hair.