Chapter 17

As she finished talking, Hugh and the others ran and tackled Matt and his men, Natalie grabbing Jennifer and pulling her to the side.

"Run." She ordered, running back to the others as Jennifer scampered out the door. Natalie paused just out of the fight and thought of what to do. A body collided with hers and they fell to the floor, the person on top of her. It only took her a split second to work out whose side it was before she pushed her fist into the person's stomach and pushed them off of her before landing a quick punch to their nose. They cried out as slowly the men were all captured and tied up. Natalie was panting and putting pressure against a gash in her wrist to staunch the bleeding as Hugh walked over to her.

"What are they doing here?" He asked, surveying the group of criminals as Natalie wrapped a bandage on her wrist. She quickly tied it as she stood up.

"They came for me." She said as she walked over to Matt. His eyes were furious as they glared at her.

"Where is Sam?" She asked, her voice ice. He didn't seem to be shaken. She quickly pulled out a knife and pushed it against his throat, making it difficult for him to breath. "Answer the question, Matt. Where is Samantha?" A arm pulled on hers so make her release him but she ignored it. "What have you done to her?" He grinned and pushed a button on his wristwatch.

"You'll never see your Samantha again." He laughed as Hugh pulled her away. The knife clattered from her hand onto the floor.
"What were you thinking!? You know you can't just threaten the prisoners!" He scolded as Natalie ran and grabbed her bag.

"They've got her." She said in reply, quickly using her ring/mind power to communicate with Samantha. 'Sam, where are you? Sam!' Natalie started to panic as she grabbed her bag and spun towards the door. Hugh grabbed her arm again.

"What? Who've they got?" He asked, trying to look into her eyes but she avoided them.

"Samantha. They've got my little sister and I can't find her."

Sorry for the really short chapter, I've been preparing for Christmas and I haven't had much time! We're having family over tomorrow to celebrate so I've been cleaning the house and trying to help out as much as possible! I'll try and write and post again as soon as possible, sorry for the lack of updates!