Author's Note

HELLO EVERYBODY :D

I'm so excited to be writing this fanfiction and to be publishing it. I've written about 6 Snily fanfictions in the past but never have I shared them with anyone.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm in no way possible a confident person. This takes me a lot of courage to actually post something I'm writing.

Some things to make note of, is that this fanfiction has rotating Point of Views (P.O.V). It always changes from Severus Snape's (||Severus||) to Lily Potter's (||Lily||), to Third Person (||Third Person||) and will often have someone else's, for example like James (||James||).

In saying that, I'd like to dedicate this whole thing to my mum, dad and brothers who encourage me. I'd also like to dedicate this to my best friends: Peanut Butter and Nutella, who are always there for me, and are such good people. I confide in them, and they urged me to do this. I'm so grateful for them.

(peanut butter and Nutella are nicknames...I don't literally have food as best friends)

I'd also like to dedicate this to my grade seven English teacher, who said I'm an amazing author. It boosted some of my confidence. Also to my Grade 5 home room teacher, who I can talk to about anything.

Last dedications go out to my grandfather who's passed away a year ago, JK Rowling for creating such a perfect universe where equality is important, Benedict Cumberbatch for having a beautiful face, Alan Rickman for being such an amazing actor, and to that Starbucks Barista who didn't charge me for the extra cents I didn't have for a cake pop.

*NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME, UNLESS STATED. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO JK ROWLING.

I hope y'all like it<3

If you do miraculously like it, remember to comment about it :)

For more information or any questions you might have, pm me on wattpad or kik me at imagine_thefuturehp

Kisses<3