oh here it comes

I do not own any of the adults they are all Suzanne Collins the only ones I named was the kids.

katniss POV

"push katniss"the doctor says and this tics me of because I am how do they not see this. I wonder how Annie made it with Bryce.

"what do you think I am doing lady are you that stupid"I scream and I think they have had worse things yelled at them so it doesn't bother her.

"katniss the heads out okay now give your hardest push"she says and I obey and follow her directions.

if you didn't already realize what is happening then you are now I am pregnant. it had been a year since I graduated high school. peeta and I are getting married soon after this baby. the only other couple with children are Annie and finnick......but I think clove is pregnant. it is a cousin instinct. I am having a girl. her name I will when she comes out.

peeta squeezes by hand and I squeeze even harder to his. I am pretty sure I herd a crack.

"great katniss one more and she should be able to come out"the doctor says happily cheering me on. I squeeze peeta's hand again.

yup I definitely broke it this time. I don't think he cares at the moment but he tries not to look in pain. he is though I can feel it through my hand.

I push my hardest and then i hear a cry of a new baby. my baby. no peeta's and I baby. the baby we will love always even when we are gone.

peeta has a tear on his cheek. I am not in to much pain because I took something for the soaring. so I wipe it away. he has a look of love in his eye. my peeta.

"what Is her name"the doctor asks. I look at peeta to tell him he can pick.

"her name is going to be Tara....Tara mellark"peeta states and I smile at the name. Tara, hmmm I like that a lot.

the doctor says to rest. I don't hesitate because all that pushing makes me tired. my dreams are harmless for once. I think it is because I am happy about Tara being born and having a child.

I wake up in a bed that is not the hospital. then I realize I am at home when I look at the alarm clock.

it reads 5:37 am. I must have woke up yesterday and came here. then I realize something I thought I could never forget about.........Tara.

she is sleeping in a crib next to peeta. peeta is on the couch. yeah I must have left yesterday because she couldn't come home the first night. I was that tired I forgot yesterday. wow that is a first. I usually never get any sleep because of my nightmares. I know it is Tara now.

she is my light my rock the one I can't live without. so is peeta. they both mean so much to me if I ever lost them I would lose it. now I know what true love is.

first chapter. was it alright. Tara is born! who is next. just joking. maybe. anyway hope you likes it.