hold on

Peeta POV

"I am going to go grab the mail"katniss says and I nod and go inside the apartment.

It has been three minutes the mail box is a minute away what the heck is taking katniss so long.

Boom. Boom. What the hell I run outside and see blood. Lots of blood I see finnick next to me I see delly wait delly. What the hell is that bitch doing here. Then I see the real horror. Katniss the blood belongs to katniss. That is realize that delly has a gun. I tackle delly and grab the gun.

"You bitch you just shot my lovely katniss and also known as  my child's mother, your gonna pay" I spit at delly and she goes white in the face.

"You wouldn't kill me"she says.

"No, your right that is to easy I am gonna make your life a living hell and so know one gets hurt besides you will never see your child again she deserves a better mother"I say and she begins to shed tears.

"You only dug this hole your self delly" I say pinning her down.

"We are here for delly" the officer comes in.

They come in with a stretcher and put katniss on it and take her to the hospital. I can't come but me and Finnick go to the hospital while Annie watches the kids.

Hang in there katniss hang in there. I whisper as we drive. When I get there me and finnick sit in the waiting room.

"Katniss is strong and she often brings miracles"finnick reassures be with a little bit of hope.

"I know but this is serious Finn"I say and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"It's okay, hey I am practically her adopted brother"he says and he is right Katniss is like a sister to him and imagine losing your sister. I have to be strong for katniss and Tara. Oh sweet Tara what would she do without her mom. Delly better hope katniss is alive.

After two hours go by and finally the doctor come out with the results.

"Peeta mellark katniss everdeen is.........

Cliff hanger. I will update soon. I will try to at least. Delly is just done and she will be gone just a few more chapters and you won't have to deal with her much more. Anyway thanks for voting commenting and of course reading my story in the first place.