so what qbout us

katniss POV

I am watching peeta frosting a cake on the kitchen island. I love his hair when it is a mess. I wish me and

peeta could do more stuff together but we don't have time with Tara still being so little. I love Tara but I miss mine and peeta's alone time.

"peeta"I ask.

"what"he asks still focused on his cake.

"we should do something soon"I say

"yeah after I clean up me you and Tara can-"

"peeta I meant just us we never do that anymore"I say and peeta smiles.

"I understand what you mean I guess I could have finnick and Annie watch him while we go"peeta says and agrees.

"great.....I am gonna go get ready"I say and run up the stairs.

I go take a shower and use my new coconut shampoo and conditioner. I take a quick one though so I don't waste to much water.

I put on an orange sundress and some gold sandals. hmm I think I am gonna girl my hear. so I do and put some mascara and blush and lip stick on. alright I am ready.

I grab my phone back and peeta. he dropped off Tara with glimmer and marvel because finnick and Annie weren't home.

"you look gorgeous not that you don't every day but you look.....wow today"peeta says and makes my heart flutter out of my heart.

"I can say the same about you"I say and we go into the car.

I lock my arm with his and we drive to the destination peeta surprised me with.

when we get there I realize we are at the park. hmmm what are we gonna do here.

sorry it was extremely short. but I updated. next one will definitely be longer then this. stupid chapter but I will make up for it.