,Annie!

Katniss POV

Annie,finnick,peeta and I are watching a movie. I am so tired and so is Tara that is why she is in her crib. I am just going to stay up though because I don't feel like sleeping for some reason.

All of the sudden Annie screams.

"Ughhh my water just broke"she screams and finnick shoots up. And we all go in a car speeding to the hospital.

When we get to the hospital they take Annie in right away. Finnick goes in and we wait in the waiting room.

An hour goes by and finally finnick comes out and tells us to come in and meet the baby.

We go in and the baby is in Annie's arms. She sees us and smiles. She gestures us over.

"Hey guys"she whispers.

"Hey Ann"I say.

"You want to hold him"she says. I nod.

So Annie had a boy. I thought she would finnick and peeta thought it was a boy. Annie thought it was a girl but she didn't care knowing the sweet and kind person she is.

"What is his name"peeta asks over my shoulder to Annie and finnick.

"Adam"finnick smiles and peeta laughs.

I guess there is a story behind all of that name that I never knew off because Annie realizes why there laughing and laughs a long.

"Why is that funny"i ask confused.

"Adam was the name of a guy in the group before you came he moved he liked delly but she was still okay back then. He moved about four months before but delly stared going insane a month before"peeta and finnick switch off talking.

"Oh okay"I say.

"He was the goof ball of the group"they laugh.

I hold him against me and look down at him.

"Well Adam meet your crazy family and friends that you will grow up with"I whisper to him and he opens his eyes to reveal his green eyes that are replicas to finnick's. Wow.

I think this baby has a nice future I also think Tara should to.

Another chapter updated yay! I tried to make it a little interesting but if I failed don't hate me. Please vote and comment what you thought.