wake up!

Katniss POV

Ican't remember why  can't I remember. This is so irritating I don't know who this nice blue eyed gentlemen is. Just wake up brain wake up and remember.

This sucks. I think my name is tillsha that was is what that girl that came in hear told me. That is what Madge told me.

Hmmmm something isn't right here. I look around the other people left and know it is just me and the handsome peeta mellark.

"Mrs. Everdeen well soon to be mellark hopefully.....well up you can leave in two days"the doctor says and I nod and she leave.

Wait what katniss everdeen who is that. Wait is that me. Why am I confused. Seriously this is annoying as shit.

"How did I end up hear"I ask peeta and he looks up and tears and and anger fill his eyes.

"A girl name delly shot you and know you forgot who you are your name is katniss I am your husband.....well soon to be husband we have a child named Tara and we have been through so much"he starts to cry again.

Oh my god. I am so agitated right know. Come on brain just wake up.

I thought it would be different to do inner thoughts. I know really short but it is a update. Come on Katniss wake up from your thoughts and remember. So it was Madge to tell her her name was tillsha. Sorry for the super short chapter.