Bryce meet Tara

katniss POV

I wake up to the stupid alarm clock going off. I think I am gonna like brake it if it keeps awaking me when I actually have good dreams.

I take a quick shower and get dressed in some leggings and a pink top. I put on my necklace and some earrings. I also put some blush,mascara,eyeliner, and some eye shadow. I don't put a lot though because I want to be a good mother role model. I put my hair in a braid for old times sake.

when I walk down the stairs I smell something that I would love to smell for breakfast. yup some nice pancakes with two slices of bacon. I look over and see Tara sleeping and peeta has just looked up to see me. Tara is a week old now so we think it might be okay if Bryce met her. as long as we hold her and tell him not to be ruff.

"good morning my lovely katniss"peeta says.

"good morning my handsome peeta"I say and he smiles and I laugh at the proper voice in my talk which I would never have.

"so when are we going to Annie and finnick's"I ask.

"at 12:30"he responds.

I look at the clock. it reads 11:00 am. wow I slept that long. man maybe I should have listened to the alarm clock the first time.

"alright"I say and go and eat my delicious breakfast.

the bacon is cooked perfectly and the pancakes are so warm and soft. these taste lik-

"katniss"peeta says.

"what"I ask.

"are you ready to go"he asks.

wait I was day dreaming about my breakfast that long. wow where does time go.

"yeah,come on Tara"I say and place her in her stroller.

me and peeta head to the car. I hope Bryce is good today for Tara's sake. I think he will though.

we arrive and knock on the door. from behind the door there is a voice. finnick's probably.

"who is it"

"peeta and katniss"

"tell me something only peeta and katniss would know"

"we have a child named Tara"

"I said something only peeta and katniss and I myself would know"

"finnick just let us in"

"access denied"

"you still wear underwear that says the days of the week on them and Friday says special things"peeta says.

"access correct" finnick finally lets us in. we walk in.

"hey cutie"he says.

"your talking to Tara right"peeta asks.

"yeah.....that is who I was talking to not you"finnick lies we both laugh.

"Bryce is in his height chair" Annie says from the kitchen.

well it actually goes good and we have lunch. the day was fun. like old times.

another chapter hope it was good. maybe not long but okay. thanks for reading. :-) :-) :-)