finnick's surprise and a murder

Finnick POV

I can't wait to tell the group. Well know it's more of a family because off the kids. But anyway they are gonna be blown away. Not literally because I have done that..... don't asks, but by the surprise I have planned. I am talking them in four years to Disney world. and the reason in four years is because the kids would be older and be able to do more things.

They are all sitting in the living room waiting for me to present my news. Annie doesn't even know so this is a big deal.

"Finnick you better have a good explanation because I was about to go fix up the car"marvel says angrily and I laugh.

"Don't worry it is pretty good news I even think it is good news for the kids and kids that are not yet born might be kicking so moms be prepared"I say and clove, Johanna, and glimmer give me looks.

"Just tell us already"katniss commands and I laugh.

"Fine I warned you"he says devilishly and I get a feeling that the girls might want to be prepared.

"Alright I said it was good news and it is. it is just exciting. We, in a few years because they can do more things, are going to Disney world"I shriek like a girl.

They all get excited cheer and applaud. Well clove isn't I think her baby is a girl girls get more excited that's why I think hers is kicking because it is a girl. When Johanna and glimmers isn't I could be wrong bit this is from my prior experience.

"This is great finnick how come you didn't tell me"Annie asks.

"No offense but because your Annie and she is katniss and he is peeta and he is Cato and she is clove and she is glimmer and he is marvel and he is gale and she is Johanna and I am finnick"I say saying that if I told her it would spread like a wildfire because Annie can't keep a secret from katniss and so on.

They all go home and Annie goes to tuck Adam in bed and she goes to change her pajamas.

I am in shock when I hear a gin shot in the distance. Wait no they are not in the distance they are across the hall.

Annie comes running down the hallway and we be the run outside just in time to see delly outside the door with a gun and blood on the floor wait the blood belongs to katniss.........

Don't worry I have ideas she is bot going to die. But.....I don't want to give to much away. Another chapter. Delly is dead know finnick and peeta won't stop until she is dead. I am sorry to keep bringing delly back but this the past few scenes for her and I mean it. Please don't hate katniss will not die thanks for voting and reading.