a visit from the past

Peeta POV

Finnick and I are watching TV while the girls went out for the day. Well there is Tara and Adam but they are sleeping. It is always good to spend some bro time with finnick like we used to.

There is a knock on the door. I go and get it. When I open it I almost die of horror.

"Ahhhhh" I say and slam the door and finnick comes over to me.

"Peeta its okay there are dragons"finnick says I open the door then close it again.

"I stand corrected that wasn't a dragon that is a evil robot on drugs"he says and I laugh.

"Peeta open the door"delly screams

"No I am sorry I am afraid I can not do that I don't want the zombies to eat me"I yell through the door.

Finnick snickers. All of a sudden we hear a bang a bam and some one drive off in a car. What the hell just happened. I open the door that answers my question. Katniss Annie,glimmer,Johanna, and clove are standing there with

They come in.

" where is Cato, marvel, and gale I thought they were with you"clove asks.

"They wanted to go see a movie we just stayed here with the kids"finnick says.

"Oh okay come in glimmer and Johanna let's go get them"clove says and they leave.

Well this is enough drama for one day. I think I am going to take a nap and go dream.

Short,yes but I updated though. Delly won't be coming back for a whiles. Please vote, and remember every vote matters to me. Keep that in mind.