who is tillsha

"Katniss is in a bad coma but she will wake up possibly even today"the doctor says and I get a little bit less scared.

"How did it put her in a coma"finnick asks.

"The shock from everything we are guessing because we don't exactly know for sure but this is most likely"the doctor answers.

We nod and the others come in with Tara and Adam.

"Can we see her"I ask and he nods.

We follow him down the hall and to room 309 it is on the right side and in the corner.

We see her on the bed and she is breathing. We walk in and she stirs. She is waking up I think.

I was right. Her eyes flutter open and reveal her gray ones that are more silver right know. She sees us and a confused look crosses her face.

"Who are you people and why are you looking at me like that"she says and we all gasp. Oh shit this is no way this is happening.

"Katniss what are you talking about I we are your friends and family and me and you are getting married soon"I say and tears start to flow.

"Katniss? What are you talking about my name is tillsha"she laughs. And know is when they all leave and I start crying like crazy.

Sorry it is short. Gasp. Tillsha what the heck is wrong with katniss. Did someone mess with her memory. Or is it just her own loss of memory. I will try to update