my love

katniss POV

we are at the park.

then I see peeta is trying to make me follow him. we walk until we end up at a little lake I guess you could call it.

there is a blanket and a basket of two sandwiches, chips,watermelon, water, and a note. I take the note and peeta smiles at me.

I unfold the note and begin to read the neat hand writing that belongs to peeta.

katniss, oh my lovely katniss the one I dream of every night and think about you every single moment of the day. the one I want to grow old with. the one I can never let go of. I love you and I will never stop. I haven't since the day I mat you in high school. the day I saw the love of my life. katniss you complete me and I just want to say I will always be here for you.

I think I have a tear because peeta wipes it away. awww this is the sweetest note I have ever received.

"I love you too peeta mellark and I will be here for you"I say.

"and Tara is a bonus another person I would die for"peeta says and I cuddle in his arms.

"me too now let's eat"I say and he laughs.

the sandwich is really good. the watermelon is perfect. the chips are a good side. this couldn't be a better date.

"peeta this couldn't get better"I say and kiss his cheek.

"oh yeah.....hit it"he says and I am confused.

soon lights of all colors blue,purple,green,red and more start to light up the sky. this is beautiful.

"peeta this so....."

"beautiful"he finishes the sentence for me. and we smile. I nod in agreement.

we stare at the stars and lights. we go home to our home. but first we pick up Tara and bring her home.

we all get ready for bed. tonight couldn't have gone better. thanks to peeta.

finally updated yay! sorry it took so long I has so much to do. if I don't update as much now it is because I am pretty busy with school and family functions. but I still will update when I can. thanks for being patient with me and reading my fan fiction.