Tara

peeta POV

I wake up and see a crib next to me. my lovely Tara is in there. well katniss's and I lovey Tara.

her eyes open. oh my god she has my blue eyes and she has katniss's nose. weird since she was born two days ago but I can already see katniss and myself in her.

I see katniss pick her up in her arms. she is a great mother she is so good with her.

katniss sees me and her eyes light up. she smiles and puts Tara back in her crib.

"hey the gang wants to meet her so get ready"katniss says and I smile.

"okay"I say and go to get ready

I put on some shorts and a shirt. and there are laughs from down stairs. it is 12:00 maybe I can make some lunch.

"she is precious peeta" Annie says as I walk down the stairs and I agree.

"she is going to be a great kid,I can see it because she has the worlds greatest dad and mom"finnick comes up beside Annie and agrees.

"you guys don't mind if you are the god parents do you"I ask"because you guys have always been there for me and katniss so I can't see why you wouldn't be there for Tara"I state.

"peeta that would make us so happy, that is a pleasure"finnick says and smiles.

we walk into the living room and katniss and the group smiles.

"thank you for picking us as god parents"Annie says to to katniss.

"don't thank me you deserve it"katniss smiles.

we all talk and hold Tara. Cato and clove look like they have a sequel to tell us.

I was right because when clove tells us she is pregnant me and katniss aren't surprised. now there is glimmer left.

"marvel you are gonna have to catch up to us"Cato jokes because he is the only one not a farther.

"I wouldn't count us out"glimmer defends marvel with a smiles.

"wait your pregnant"katniss asks.

"yes I am three weeks so only three weeks after clove"glimmer says and we all gasp. well I guess she isn't flat flat anymore. that makes since.

"great now we can all have picnics and have play dates"Annie squeals and we all laugh.

"wait Johanna are you pregnant"I ask and she nods. gales looks guilty. everyone else knew except me knows. wow nice friends I have.

"what friends I have huh Tara"I say jokingly looking down at Tara.

we all laugh and have lunch. life couldn't get better then this.