so I guess it is okay again

Katniss POV

I got out of the hospital last week and I have some news for peeta about Tara's birthday party.

My baby girl is turning one soon. The news I have is that I am pregnant again but I will find out the gender on Tara's birthday.

So it really isn't for the party more of even more exciting to wait for. I want a boy because it will be like a mini peeta. Imagine that a mini peeta. How cute would that be. Very cute am I right.

the door opens and peeta comes in. Come on tell him katniss you can do this. He should be happy he always wanted children. He comes in the living room and smiles.

"Hey peeta"I say.

"Hey by the way the wedding is soon"he says and I smiles and nod.

Good thing the baby won't show to much because it will only be about six weeks. Clove is about to burst and glimmer and Johanna are really starting to show and Johanna is having two twin boys. Glimmer is a girl and clove is a boy.

"That's great I have some news"I say.

"Good or bad"he says worried.

"Depends on how you're you take the news"I smiles.

"Then spill"he says a inch away from my lips.

"Peeta I am pregnant again"I say and his face splits into a smile and kisses my lips.

"I love you katniss....and you he says and kisses my belly"he says"and also Tara"he adds.

"I just am so hap-"he starts but is cut off by his phone.

"Hello, yeah, okay,stay calm, we are in our way"when he hangs up he grabs Tara and me and we walk out the door.

"Clove's water broke"he says and answers the question on my mind.

Predictable right? At least I thought so but hey I am writing it. Anyway yay I finally can update. I hope it was good. I will try and update soon. Thanks.