I know you.....

Katniss POV

Today I can leave the hospital. I am starting to remember people but no memory of fun or anything else is coming back.

I apparently have a child named Tara and that handsome looking gentlemen is my husba- well not yet soon I guess.

I also have a sister named prim and quite a few friends. I guess I was really popular in high school.

There is a knock on the hospital door that hopefully sometime in the next few hours I Will use to leave. The doctor comes in. But not by himself with a blonde and peeta and that brown haired girl Madge.

Peeta looks like he has one Will of life left.

The girl she looks familiar. They place a plastic gun in her gun and it is like a whole bunch of my memory comes back. Delly. She shot me I was in a little coma. Peeta is my love. I have my child Tara. My best friends are still with me today. I have a sister prim. My dad is dead. I finished high school. And some day soon I am going to Disney world.

"Delly leave before you hurt me again and this time this kitty will bring out its claws"I hiss and peeta and the doctor's faces light up.

"It worked"the doctor said.

I can remember. I can remember again. Oh how I miss how it felt to have memories and to know people who love you. Thanks god. I was about to die of frustration.

"You may go home now katniss"the doctor says and I get dressed and sprint out of the hospital and into peeta 's car.

I love remembering again.

Yay she remembers. I will try to update soon. Thanks for voting and reading my story. I hope it is okay even though I think it sucks. Anyway I hope to update soon.