On the Run -Part 2

D-Derek....you just teleported.

Derek looked down at himself, as if afraid that he would suddenly burst into flames and be burned alive. His heart hammered in his chest, and he felt like he was going to be sick.

"Do you believe it now, Derry? You and I are the same. You are my child, kid." Freddy said as he smirked at the ginger haired boy, he scraped his blades against the wall, making Eric cover his ears from the sound of metal being scraped against the wall.

"No. We are not the same. You...you hurt Sasha....you've hurt my friends! I don't care if you're my father...I will put an end to you." Derek said as he adjusted his fedora, making the visor of the hat shadow his emerald green eyes.

Freddy frowned lightly as he stared down Derek. "I don't want to fight you, Derry. Raven will be heartbroken if I had to tell her I had no choice but to murder our first born." He said, almost sounding sincere.

"Shut your damn mouth hell spawn!" Emil yelled and he threw a dagger at Freddy. The small blade lodged itself into Freddy's shoulder, making the dream demon stumble back and turn his attention towards him.

Freddy's eyes flickered to a deep red and he charged at Emil, only to be blocked by Jenny and she pulled a revolver from her purse and fired at him. "Stay away from my boyfriend!" She yelled, startling Emil and Kenny.

" 'Boyfriend?' " Kenny repeated as his eyes began to narrow at Emil who only shook his head.

"Never mind it. We have to get out of here!" Adam yelled as he grabbed Derek.

Freddy tore the dagger out of his shoulder and he turned towards Adam and Derek.

No! He's mine!" Freddy snarled as he lunged for Adam, though Derek shielded Adam and he kicked Freddy hard in the chest, sending him flying and hitting the wall across from them. Freddy slid to the ground with a thud and he got up, a low growl escaping his lips.

"You'll regret that, Derek." Freddy said as he rolled his shoulders, though something made him stop and look into the real world.

"Derry! Derry, wake up! Mom, he's not waking up!" Derek looked up with shock when he recognized Emily's shrill voice.

"Emi..."
"Emily."
Freddy and Derek both said at the same time, before they looked at each other and Derek narrowed his eyes at him.

"Fuck. Emily and Raven can't be left alone in your damn world." Freddy said and before anyone could say anything he sent the Slashers back to the real world, leaving just him and Derek alone.

"Take care of your mother and little sister until I find a way to come out of the dream world." Freddy said simply before he charged at Derek and he pressed his hand against the boy's forehead, and sent him back to the real world.

"You better not let me down, Derek."