Never give up

"Rache, you fucking idiot." Adam groaned as he flopped back down onto the dusty beat up couch with perfect aim, his hand over his face. After Derek had stormed out, things have became very awkward amongst the teenagers. Raven and Emily left shortly afterwards to avoid suspicion.

"What? You actually believe he's not in with Kreuger?! You all saw what he did! That could just be the beginning!" Rachel snapped as she glared at Adam.
Eric glared at Rachel angrily and he stomped towards her.

"If Derek was in league with his dad, then he would have killed us a long time ago! Would you stop being so damn shallow for once and actually care for once!" Eric yelled which startled Adam and Sasha. Rachel scowled at them before she rolled her eyes.
"No. I'm done playing cops and robbers with you losers. I'm going home." Rachel said as she turned and sashayed towards the front door.

Once Rachel was out of sight, the remaining Slashers looked at each other in silence, until Derek walked back inside through the back door in the kitchen. "Did Rachel just leave?" He asked as he looked at the group. A few scattered nods made Derek sigh and shake his head.

"Have you guys made your decision?" Derek asked, catching everyone's attention. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of Hypnocil that he managed to acquire from a pharmacy after he told the person at the counter what it was for.

"Yeah. We're staying. Derek, even though we don't know you as well as Eric, Adam and Sasha...we trust you. We know you will never turn on us. So what's the plan?" Viktor asked as he gestured to the Hypnocil.

"We have to lure Kreuger out. He hates it when his victims take Hypnocil because it prevents the taker from dreaming." Derek said as he sat down on a broken arm chair, and placed the bottle of pills on the table.

"Derek, don't." Derek placed his hand on his head when he heard Freddy's voice come into his head. He shook his head lightly as he focused back on his team.
"We still have the sleep over equipment and food for tonight until it's safe to hit the road again. So tonight, we're being hunted by Kreuger so we take the hypnocil before we go to bed. Our fear is what makes him stronger. When he's weak enough, we'll put an end to him. Though I need you guys to promise me something." Derek continued as he adjusted his fedora.

"What is it?" Sasha asked as she sat next  to Derek. Derek looked around at them before he sighed and he pulled out a glove and he placed it on his right hand and clenched his hand into a fist. Three blades erupted through the glove making him look almost like he was auditioning for Wolverine.

"During the final fight, I want to be the one to send him back to hell."

~~~

During nightfall, Derek passed out the hypnocil and once everyone was in psoition, he sighed softly as he looked around at everyone.

"Ready. We take it on three." Derek said as he held the pill in his open hand.

"Don't you dare take that pill, Derek."

"One," Derek said and everyone held the pill to their mouths.

"Derek as your father I forbid you from taking that fucking pill!"

"Two," He said as he ignored Freddy's words. Eric whimpered as he opened his mouth, he was starting to shake a little.

"Derek, you better not fucking do it!"

"Three!" Derek shouted and all nine of them downed the hypnocil. Derek groaned and he gripped his head when he heard Freddy let out a roar of anger before being silenced.
Derek looked around and saw that everyone was watching him.

"Alright. In case this doesn't work....get ready for a fight..."