Jack Johnson

"I'm s-s-so cold." I stuttered, my teeth clicking together. Jack smiled over at me, tossing his snowball to the ground. "Ready to head in then?" I would of nodded, but I was literally a popsicle. It was mid December and Jack and I had just played in the snow for two hours straight. "I seriously can't mmmmove." Jack chuckled, coming over and wrapping me in a hug. His hand rubbed my back as I buried my face in his chest. "This issss why you're mmmmy best friendddd." Jack's laugh ran through my head like a happy thought. He was so perfect, I seriously loved him. "Any better?" He asked. I shrugged. It had helped a little. "My legs are still frozen though." Jack rolled his eyes before bending down and cradling me in his arms like a baby. "What would you do without me?" I giggled, wrapping my arms around myself to keep warm. "Die of hyperthermia."

Once safe in his warm house, I started taking off my layers. Jack had gone to his room to change completely. Sadly for me, the snow had gone through and soaked my last layer I had on. "Oh fuck this." I mumbled, shaking uncontrollably. Jack came back out in sweatpants and a hoodie. "Shit." Was all he said after he saw me shaking. Jack came over and grabbed my hand, tugging me back to his room. I watched as he tossed a pair of black checkered pajama pants, a white tee, and another hoodie onto his bed. "Go ahead and put those on." I smiled, grateful for such an amazing friend as he left the room. Stripping out of my wet closed, I slipped on his. It was all a little big, but it made it ten times cozier. His cologne smells amazing. Grabbing my clothes, I waddled out of his room and to the washer room. After tossing those in the dryer and restarting it, I joined him by the fireplace. "Better?" He asked, his blonde hair all ruffled as he handed me a cup of hot cocoa. "Mmm, yes. Thank you." I sipped on my drink, giggling as I accidentally dipped my nose in the whip cream. "How I look?" I asked him, squinting my nose up and sticking my tongue out. Jack laughed, nodding and giving me a thumbs up. "Perfect." I giggled, dipping my nose into it again. Jack did the same. "Now you look just as perfect." I said laughing, pulling out my iPhone and taking a picture. He glared at me, but I just smiled. He grabbed his phone, sliding towards me and holding it up. "Now take a selfie with me." I rolled my eyes but crossed them for a silly picture while Jack stuck his tongue out. Jack stayed by my side, his body heat warming me up even more. He stayed on his phone so I decided to check Instagram. I was tagged in a picture. Jack just posted the pic we took with the caption 'snow day with the best.' The first three comments I saw were 'OTP' 'YOU GUYS NEED TO DATE' and 'I ship this so hard. OMG.' "What does OTP stand for again?" Jack asked, reading over my shoulder. I just smacked his head playfully and stood up with my empty cup. "Wanna watch a movie?" He nodded handing me his empty mug. "I'll get it ready." I skipped into the kitchen and set the mugs down in the sink. Me and Jack Johnson are other peoples OTP? I got deep butterflies in my stomach of the thought of us dating. Heading back into the living room, he was sitting on the couch with the foot rest up and a blanket on him. "How's Frozen?" I laughed, shaking my head causing a few hairs to fall loose out of my bun. "Perfect." I went to join him on the couch, but I ended up tripping over the pant leg and falling right on top of him. "Oh my god! I'm sorry." I squeaked, feeling my face heat up with embarrassment. His face was literally an inch from mine as we just stared at each other. Scrambling to get up, I slipped on the sleeve and landed right next to him, half my body on his. "I give up." I mumbled, burying my head in the crook of his neck. Jack's body shook as he chuckled, slipping an arm around my waist and keeping me to him. "It's okay. You look lovely by the way." Thank god he couldn't see my face because I was blushing like crazy. A minute later though, I heard the movie begin so I turned to the tv, but stayed cuddled into his side. Whenever Anna started singing about building the snowman, Jack pretended to yawn. "I could make a rap about a snowman." I looked up at him to find him already watching me. "Yeah?" He smirked and I giggled. "Okay then Mr. Johnson. Your next single better be rapping about snowman and Gilinsky can sing about snow angels." Jack laughed, wrapping his arm tighter around my waist. I smiled, turning back to the movie.

I don't remember when, but I had drifted asleep some time during the movie. I woke up to the sound of mumbling, so I kept my eyes closed. Jack still had his arm around my waist, which was comforting. "She got cold." Jack. Laughter came from next to him. "Dude, she's practically wrapped around you." Oh great, Nash. "So? It's nice."

"Oh really. You like her. Man, you love her. Like is a little word." Jack didn't come back with anything like I thought he would. He loved me? "DUDE YOU SO DO!" Nash yelled, making me jump and kick the end table. As Nash fell to the floor laughing hysterically, Jack sat up. "You okay? I heard a crack." I smiled at him, getting butterflies. Shaking my foot a little, I slid back and rested my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm good." Nash jumped in front of the tv and pointed between Jack and I. "Shut up." I threw a pillow at Nash. He just stood there for a minute then laughed again. "Okay. I'm leaving now. Behave you two." I imagined shooting laser in his back as he left. Jack sighed, flicking the channel to a Christmas spongebob on nickelodeon. "Sorry he woke you up." I shrugged, fixing the hoodie sleeve and curling back into a ball. "I was up anyways." His body stiffened next to mine. "Oh really?" I nodded and looked over at him. He was watching me carefully as if I'd run. "I have to admit to it, don't I?" I rolled my eyes, flicking his forehead. "I'm not forcing you to say anything." Jack smiled, tucking the loose hairs behind my ear. "That's why I love you. You're beautiful and sweet and funny and cute and kind and caring and an amazing cuddler." I smiled, trying not to start hyperventilating and then die. "It's true, I love you." Next thing I knew Jack kissed me passionately. The smile hurt on my face it was that big. "I love you too." Cuddling my head back into shoulder, I wrapped an arm over his stomach. "Still cold?" He asked, starting to rub my back again. I shook my head, a small yawn escaping my lips. "Nope. Just perfect."