Jack Johnson

"Why do we have to be these again?" Jack Johnson asked, standing there in his Jack outfit from the Nightmare before Christmas, his make up perfect. I smiled, finishing my make up since I was Sally. "Because you look cute." I blurted out, instantly biting my tongue and looking away from him, back to the mirror. I was always blurting things like that out, having a crush on him for the past 3 years was a curse. Jack smiled, coming over and finishing the scar I was painting on my arm. "You look cute too. I'll go see if the boys are at the party yet." I watched him from the corner of my eye waddled out of the room in his little black suit. Smiling, I looked down at my dress, then to the mirror. I am great make up artist. Damn. Standing up, I slipped on my little shoes and skipped out into the living room. Jack was sitting on my couch, talking to one of the guys on the phone. I just moved into my kitchen and sat at the center island, daydreaming about tonight. Jack and Jack are supposed to perform Cold Hearted. I was so pumped! I've never actually heard them sing live right in front of me. I've gone to their last concert but they let me stay in their dressing room. "What's Sally so deep in thought about?" Jack asked, smiling as he sat across from me. He looked so adorable, I might just explode. I shook my head. "The guys there?"

"Jack and Sammy are. Matt's on his way here with Nash. Cameron's gonna be there later and Carter's with his girlfriend." I gave a thumbs up. So practically the whole group was gonna be there. "You okay? You seem a little distracted." Jack asked, watching me as I shrugged. He didn't say as I sat staring at the Halloween bowl full of candy corn. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, smoothing down my straight hair. Thankfully the doorbell rang, cutting the awkward silence that was starting to grow. I jumped up and ran to the door. Swinging it open, there stood Matthew and Nash in their costumes. Matt was some kid of dinosaur while Nash was dressed in a devils dress. I started laughing so hard I had to grab the door so I wouldn't fall down. "What the-?" I couldn't even finish. Jack came over, shaking his head at his friends.

We made it to the party in twenty minutes where we found Jack Gilinsky standing outside in the "grave yard." He smiled once he saw us. "Hey guys!" I was about to ask where Sammy was, but he jumped up at me from behind the bush. I screamed. Loudly. Everyone started laughing as Sammy tried to give me a hug. I pushed him away and wiggled to Johnson's side. "Oh come on!" Sammy said chuckling. I ignored him, feeling embarrassed. Jack Gilinsky was dressed up as a vampire, a good looking one too. Sammy was, I don't really know what Sammy was. He was just dressed with different things and right now, I don't care to ask. Johnson wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling my body to his. "Wanna go inside?" I nodded, letting the guys hang out while Jack and I headed in. Right before we went in, another guy tried to scare me by jumping out from underneath the porch steps. He succeeded as I jumped and grabbed Johnson's arm. The man than got kicked in the face by Jack before we ran inside. "You're just every guys target." Jack tried to say as a joke, as a group of college guys watched me walk past, but his jaw was tight and his body stiff. "I don't care and or notice them." Jack looked down at me, that beautiful smile on his lips. "I wanna-" I slapped my hand over my mouth, stopping my thought so it would stay in my head like it should. Jack smirked, raising an eyebrow as we stopped on the dance floor. "You wanna what?" I avoided his gaze and shrugged, starting to sway and dance to the music with him. He grabbed my hand, twirling me around until my back bumped against his chest. Jack wrapped his arms over my belly and held me to him as he rested his chin on my head. "Come on tell me or I'll never let you go." I blushed, staring down at the floor and smiling to myself. "Then I won't ever tell you." It took him a minute to realize what I was saying. He chuckled, spinning me out again. "You're adorable. You know that?" His smile made my heart melt. Adorable? Just adorable. Only adorable. My smile quickly faded. Jacks mouth opened to talk, but Sammy popped up next to him. "Hey man, you guys perform in like twenty minutes. Jack wanted to practice real quick." Sammy turned to me and I put a fake smile on my lips. He nodded and shimmied away. "You better go." I whispered, standing there. Jack shook his head, grabbing my hand. "Hey what's wrong?" I started to shake my head, but he stopped me by leading me to the wall and out of the way. "Don't tell me nothing damn it. What is wrong?" I felt my face heat up again. Jack spun us around so his body was trapping me against the wall. "Wait. I think I know." I sighed a little, glad I wouldn't have to say it. "Yeah?" I asked, distracted as his hands touched the wall right by my hips. "I knew, babe. Sally and Jack? Really? I'm not that dumb." As he talked he got closer to my face. I squeaked, not able to talk. Jack smiled, his forehead resting against mine. "I just like watching you blush." I didn't have anything to say and I didn't have to. Jacks lips brushed against mine before he actually kissed me. His hands grabbed my hips as i wrapped my arms around his neck. Jack chuckled, his forehead resting on mine again. "Thank god I was right, I was just going with gut feeling." I laughed as he spun me around in a hug. Gilinsky came over to us, clapping. "Well done! Now, may I have my friend? We need to practice." I giggled, pushing Jack at Jack. Gilinsky tugged Johnson away from me. Johnson looked at me over his shoulder, making a kissie face before Gilinsky smacked his shoulder.