Cameron Dallas

"You look beautiful today." Cameron smiled once I answered my door. I giggled, bowing a little in my simple skinny jeans and tank top. He said this every time I saw him, but it was just Cam being Cam. "Thanks. You look spiffy too. Ready to go?" He smiled, nodding. We had this planned for the past few days, to go down to a huge fair close by. I grabbed my necessities and slipped them into my pockets. Cameron and I headed down to my little Nissan. "You excited? You look.. Not like yourself." Cam asked once I started the car and buckled up. I looked over at him, shrugging a little with a small smiled. "I just couldn't really sleep last night." Cameron just watched me as I turned forward again. "You sure?" I nodded and started to drive. It was quiet for a while minus Iggy playing on the radio. "You know you can always talk to me. Right?" He asked, setting his hand on my knee. As I tried not to freak and possibly wreck the car, I just bit my lip and nodded. "I know, Cam. Thank you." He nodded, taking his hand back. Not another word was said until we got to the fair. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was just that could of silence were you both sat and thought.

The fair was indeed huge. Many games and little food stations lined the pathways. The air smelt like chili dogs and popcorn while you heard screaming from the rides. I felt a little better, smiling as a little girl ran past me with cotton candy to catch up with her family. I turned to Cameron and he was smiling, not a surprise though, he was always smiling that little positive man he was. He looked down at me. "We can do whatever you want to do." I chuckled, looking around. While I was looking around, I turned behind us and seen someone on their golf cart trying to get by. Grabbing Cameron's hand, I pulled him to the side of the road. The guy passed by while Cameron raised an eyebrow down at me. Blushing, I quickly pulled my hand back to my side. "Sorry, I - we - that guys way." I mumbled, kicking at some rocks. Cameron's hand slipped into mine again, squeezing it. "Nah, it's okay. You hungry?" I smiled up at him, nodding and avoiding a stick on the road. Cameron held my hand, smiling at the people who walked by, occasionally throwing a "hey" at them. He was such a good guy.

We got some cheese and bacon fries to share and two small coco colas. We sat across from each other at a little picnic table near the rides. "In a better mood yet?" Cameron asked, taking a sip of his drink. I shrugged and finished chewing my fry. "A little." A frown started to curve his lips down as he watched me stare at the ground. "Will you tell me what's wrong? I hate seeing you so caught up in your head." I couldn't tell him why I was upset. It'd be way too embarrassing. Last night I was wondering if Cameron would only see me as his best friend and nothing more. "Please? At least let me help you with it." Cameron was such a good guy my heart just might explode. "Do you really wanna know?" I asked, eating another fry. He nodded, setting his drink down and focusing completely on me. "Okay, well. We're really good friends and stuff. Right?" He nodded. "Yeah well, last night I was thinking and is that all we'll ever be?" My voice cracked, squeaking at the end and making this twenty times more embarrassing. I stared at the fries, wishing I would just disappear. "I didn't know you liked me like that." To my surprise, when I looked up he wasn't disgusted with me. There was a smile on his lips and a cute sparkle in his eyes. "I've liked you for the longest time, y/n." If it was possible for a heart to do three flips and then explode, mine just did. "Oh, I didn't think. Oh." I giggled nervously, taking a fry and chewing it slowly. Cameron laughed, moving over and sitting next to me. "Can I do the typical boyfriend thing now and win you a giant stuffed animal and then take you on to the Farris wheel?" I raised an eyebrow. "Boyfriend?" Cameron chuckled, grabbing a fry. "Will you let me have the wonderful honor of being yours? Take the fry if so." I laughed for a minute before taking the delicious fry and eating it. "Good." I smiled leaning into his side a little and taking a sip of my drink again. His arm slipped around my waist and held me to him. This was perfect.

Once we were done eating, we headed over to this one game where I could win a giant freaking panda literally the size of me. Cameron had to pop at least 10 balloons in a row with the twelve darts he was given. "You suck at this though." I said giggling. Cameron just stuck his tongue out at me before hopping and standing in some weird stance. The first four, he hit them all. "Nash has been teaching me." I nodded sarcastically because Nash wasn't that much better. He missed the next one, but he was able to miss two and still win. Surprisingly, he hit the rest and slammed the last dart down. "BAM!" Cameron pointed to the giant panda and the worker handed it to him. We moved out of the way so the next group can play. I took the animal off him and exploded with laughter. "It's seriously almost bigger than me!" Cameron smiled, giving me butterflies. "It's cute." I chuckled, grabbing his hand and pulled us so we started walking towards the ride. "Me or the panda?" I asked, smiling down at the ground. Cameron's thumb rubbed my hand, giving me goosebumps. "You. The panda just makes you look, happier." I gave him a quizzical look and he just made a goofy face. I looked up to the Farris wheel. Cameron caught me off guard as he stopped, pulling me to his chest with my panda squished between us. "You're so beautiful. I'm glad that I'm able to make you happy every day now. You deserve the best and I'm going to do everything to make you smile. I love seeing you smile, babe." My stomach was doing flips as Cameron's hand rested on my cheek. The kiss was short and sweet, absolutely perfect. "What-" I couldn't put a sentence together with my brain in a puddle. Cameron laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist as we started walking towards the Ferris wheel again. "You should of expected that. I'm not your normal boy." I squeezed my panda closer to me and smiled up at Cam. "Nah, you're better."