Carter Reynolds

"I LOVE AUTUMN!" I screamed, running throw the pile of leaves Carter just raked in my front yard. "Seriously, babe!? This is the third time!" I giggled, throwing some leaves at his face. "Come on cheer up!" I tugged my sweater sleeves down and ran over to him, jumping onto his back. Carter caught me, holding my bottom so I wouldn't slide down as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Come on, smile!" I cheered, grabbing his cheeks and tugging them up a little so it looked like he was smiling. Carter ended up laughing. "Okay, okay. I'm smiling." I kissed his cheek and jumped down from his back, hopping in front of him. "Let's go for a walk through the little woods. It's gonna be so pretty because the leaves are changing and falling and-" Carter cut me off, smiling as he grabbed my hand. "I'm starting to think you love autumn more than you love me." I laughed, letting the breeze blow the hair out of my face. We walked onto the trail at the beginning of the woods. "No, I love autumn almost as much as you." Carter gave me a weird look, but I just stuck my tongue out and swung our hands. The fallen leaves crunched under our feet as we walked along the path. "So, what are we gonna be for Halloween?" I asked him, looking up at the red and orange leaves. Carter shrugged, rubbing my hand with his thumb. "Let's be minions."

"Minions?"

"Yeah. Why not? Or maybe we could be like-"

"JACK AND JACK. I CALL JACK G!" I yelled, nearly falling on my ass at Carter's face. After getting my breath back, I wrapped my arms around his and leaned into his shoulder. "I'm kidding."

"You talk about them a lot. Should I be concerned?" I smacked Carter's shoulder before giggling. "No way you goof. Let's be something cute."

"Cute?" I nodded, grabbing his hand and continued walking, watching a squirrel run past with an acorn. "Like Minnie and Micky or something." Carter smiled, looking down at me. "Really? That's so cliché."

"But it's cute and we haven't done it!" Carter chuckled, taking me off guard as he bent down and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Carter!" I could hear him laugh as I smacked his butt. "That's Micky to you." He set me down and I wrapped my arm around his neck and clung to him like a koala bear. "Yay! You're so awesome. I love you." Carter returned the hug, leaning back and lifting me off the ground. "I love you too. Why don't we go home and get some hot coco?" I smiled, hopping on his back again. He easily continued walking like I weighed nothing on him. "And then I get to re-rake those leaves." I just laughed, resting my chin on his head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this one isn't the best and I apologize. I'm going to start imagines with fall since the seasons starting 💕🎃💘🍁🍂