Aaron

"Tell me what's wrong." Aaron demanded, plopping on to the couch next to me. I shook my head, angrily eating my poptart. "No. Just leave. I'm not in the mood." Do you ever just have those days were you hate everything and everyone? Yeah. Me too. Aaron tried pulling me into a hug, but I pushed him away. "If you think that I'm just gonna let you stay angry and then leave, you're funny. I'm not leaving until there is a smile on your face." I forced a cheesy smile on my lips, causing Aaron to roll his eyes. "A real one you little shit." I just continued eating my poptart. Aaron sat there, his knee bouncing lightly, his arm resting on the couch behind me, and looking off into nothing. He really wasn't leaving until I smiled. This is why he was my boyfriend. I tossed the poptart down and leaned into his side, kicking my legs to the side of me. "My college teacher is a dick." Aaron's arm slipped around my waist. "Why's that?"

"Because I didn't complete my homework to his standards, but yet I did everything on the damn worksheet like he said to. Oh and then you know that bitch Kelly?" Aaron nodded, rubbing my hip with his thumb. "Yeah, she didn't even finish it and he didn't say one god damn word to her. Their probably sleeping together like the slut she is. UGH I HATE HER." I yelled, burying my face into his shoulder. Aaron just sat their, rubbing my hip. He smells like Jesus today, just saying. "Feel any better?" I looked up at him, his lips curving into a smile slowly. Whenever this little shit smiled, I had to. Looking away though, I bit my lip. "A little." Aaron laughed, grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "Here, I have an idea." Then my lovely, lovely, lovely, man gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I couldn't help but smile now. "See? I love that. It's so beautiful, babe." I blushed, smacking his chest. "Will you leave now?" Aaron shook his head, smirking a little. "Hell no." I laughed before he started to kiss me again.

________________________

It's short, but I like it. (: