Jack Gilinsky

"It's kinda funny really. The big, bad Jack GIlinsky sitting here with me at a kids festival and decorating a pumpkin." I giggled, smiling as he rolled his eyes behind his ray bans. I just knew he did. After glueing on a feather, he looked at me. "I'm doing this for your nephew." I grinned, bouncing a two year old blonde boy on my knee. My mom wanted me to take him here and Jack wanted to come along. Me being me, said yes to Jack like I always did. "Yeah, but this one is yours. He's finished his." I cocked an eyebrow as Jack sighed dramatically, throwing a marker back into the little basket. "Sorry! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to live a little." I laughed, Nathan laughing too. Jack smiled, poking Nathan's stomach. "Who said you could laugh, you little goblin?" Jack took Nath and started tickling him. I smiled again, like I've been for the past three hours, at these two. Jacks always pretending to be a hard ass, but I swear he'd sit here all day and play with Nathan. I took their pumpkins and set them on a table where others stayed to dry. I wrote my name on a paper and stuck them under both pumpkins. As I joined them again on the path, Nath was sitting on Jack's shoulders, his hands tapping on his head. "Jack, please don't drop the kid." I whined, my anxiety starting to freak. Jack squeezed Nathan's legs. "I got him, no worry." He flashed that jaw dropping smile, causing the girl who worked at the pumpkin station to drop one. Shaking my head to myself, I looked up to Nathan as we started walking. "Where do you wanna go now buddy?" His blue eyes searched the small festival and pointed to a ride on the other side of the fair. Me being a foot shorter than Jack, couldn't even see over half these people. "The tilt a whirl?" Jack asked before Nathan started nodding his head. We started walking along the path, my boots crushing the leaves below my feet. Jack's elbow bumped my side. "Smile, it won't kill you." I looked up at him, instantly smiling as Nath started talking to himself. "I've been smiling all day." Jack shrugged, laughing as Nathan took his ray bans. "Not all day, I'd look over and your sitting there deep in thought. Today's a fun and chill day okay? Smile." I rolled my eyes, but stayed smiling. Nathan hiccuped and then threw the ray bans on the ground. "Hey! Those aren't cheap." Jack said, taking Nathan off his shoulder and swinging him upside down for a second. I nearly dropped the glasses and punched Jack. After my mini stroke, I directed the glasses toward him. "Can you put them on for me?" Jack asked, smirking a little. Rolling my eyes, we stopped while Nathan grabbed Jack's hand and just stood there. He was such a well behaved child. I attempted to put his glasses back on, but a little girl bumped into me and I poked his eye. "Oh crap! Sorry!" I started laughing, finally putting them on. Jack laughed too, Nathan looking up at us confused. He looked adorable in his little black converses I got him. "Okay, come on." I said, starting to walk again. Nathan pulled Jack, attaching his other hand to mine. I smiled, squeezing his tiny hand. "Jump!" Jack nodded and we counted together. "1,2,3!" Then we lifted Nathan up over a small tree branch. He had a giggle fit as he waddled between us. I looked over at Jack, blushing since he was already looking at me. His sunglasses were folding in his shirt, his eyes focused on me completely. Then that heart stopping smile flashed upon his lips and I felt my legs turn into noodles. Thankfully we reached the ride, the line short. I avoided looking at Jack because my insides were ready to explode. "Jack?" Jack looked down at Nath, then squatted. "Yeah, man?"

"Could you be my brother?" But Nathan's 'th' came out like 'w' and it was the cutest thing ever. Jack laughing, ruffling his hair. "No, but I could be your uncle." I've decided that Jack was determined to give me a heart attack today. "What's an uncle?" Jack chuckled, picking Nathan up and resting him on his hip, while Nath wrapped one arm around the back of Jack's neck. "If I married her." Jack pointed to me. Nathan looked at me as we moved up in the line. We would get on the next ride. "Marry?" I laughed at Nathan, so many questions. Jack laughed too, getting an eye boogie off Nathan's face. "You know what, I could be your best friend. How's that?" Nathan gave a thumbs up, hiccuping again. Jack smiled to himself. What could he be thinking of? The line started moving again. "How many?" The girl asked us. "Three." She nodded, looking at Jack and Nathan. "Aw. He's adorable." Nathan chuckled, spit almost spilling down his chin. "Which one?" I mumbled, falling into the seat. Nathan plopped down next to me while Jack sat on the other end. He brought the bar down, resting his arm behind Nathan, tapping my shoulder. I looked over at him. "She was talking about Nathan. I'm sexy, not adorable." I couldn't hide my snort as I looked away from him. For a minute I thought about what we looked like to everyone. A young couple with a child? I blushed fiercely at the thought and even more once I realized I'd be okay with that. The ride started, Nathan tugging my jacket sleeve. I looked down at him. "Smile!" I did. I smiled the whole ride while Nathan laughed, babbling away every time we'd turn even a little. Jack laughed, poking Nathan's stomach.

Once it was over, Nathan grabbed my hand as we got off. Nathan's leg gave out, but I pulled him up before he hit the ground. I was dizzy too though, starting to stumble backwards before bumping into Jack's chest. "Wow there." His hands held my waist, steadying me. "Good?" He whispered, his face an inch from mine. I nodded. "Better than that." I chuckled nervously, looking away at the ground. Nathan jumped on a rock, then moved over to Jack and tried to grab his hand. "Is it okay if I hold her hand?" Nathan nodded, still holding my hand. Jack smiled, grabbing my other hand. Perfect fit. "Where too now, mama?" I gave him a look since I couldn't smack him. He just winked. I asked Nathan what he wanted to do. "Big wheel." Nath said, pointing to the Farris wheel.

Then everything went even better from there. Jack snuck me a kiss while Nathan was staring at the floor.

Then four years later, we came back wearing wedding rings and little boy in a stroller.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile! I've been soo busy with school! I promise to try to keep updated 💕 and thank you so much for 1k+ reads! 😘😘

Magcon imagines <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara