Taylor Caniff

Trey. This one guy in college who had to make someone's day freaking horrible. Whether it was pushing a boy over into the wall or making a rude comment to a girl, he said it to someone else every day. I was never the victim yet, just always the by stander. Trey was a huge jerk, but unbelievably smart. I sat leaning against a tree, waiting for my next class to begin. I only had an hour in between my last class and the next one, so I would just chill. Today I was just leaning against the tree and listening to music with my headphones in my ears. That was until a pile of dirt was thrown on my shirt. Great. I took my headphones out, wrapping them around my phone quickly and then slipping it into my pants pocket. Standing up and wiping the dirt off my shirt, I looked up at the freak. "Can I help you?" His blue eyes squinted at me. "What?" I rolled my eyes. How is he book smart, but not street smart? "I said-"

"I know what you said fat ass." Well then. I pretended like it didn't hurt like a slap to the face, but it had. I was overweight as a child and now I was practically skin and bones. I still saw myself as the fat ass I was. My face must of showed it because Trey snickered, shoving me a step back. "What are you gonna do, whale?" I bit my lip, not wanting to freak and possibly get kicked out. I don't know how he hasn't been kicked out yet. Shaking my head, I shook the last of the dirt off. Trey shoved at me again. "Fat. Ass. You. Ugly. Whale." Every word was like a punch to the stomach. Before I could stand up for myself, or start crying, a fist flew by my ear and hit Trey straight in the face. What the fuck!? Trey fell down, grabbing at his nose, before his hand started to turn red. "You broke my nose!" He whined, scrambling to get up to his feet. Turning to my savior, I sighed a little. It was this kid named Taylor from my math class. He always gave me a pencil whenever I forgot mine. Great kid, super cute too. "Why are you always picking on innocent girls? Get a fucking life." He spat at Trey before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him to wherever we were going. We stopped at a little picnic table by the small pond we have on the side of campus. I sat down, needing to sit for a minute. Taylor sat across from me, fixing his beanie. "You okay?" He asked, tilting his head so he would be able to make eye contact with me. Looking up, I gave him a small smile and whispered a yeah. Taylor didn't buy it as he frowned, throwing his bag on the table. "You aren't fat." He whispered, looking back into my eyes. Chills ran through my body as he watched me with such care. "I was though." I said, my voice cracking as I thought back to my middle school days. Girls would laugh at me as I walked past them in their size 0 skinny jeans. Boys would snicker as I would stumble over my own feet and start to blush like crazy. "Hey, don't cry." I didn't realize I had started to until I felt the warm tears trickle down my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I tried whispered, but I don't even know if he heard me or not as I looked down at the table, leaning my head in my hands. The picnic table squeaked as Taylor got up and slid onto the bench with me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. Resting my head on his shoulder, I just started to bawl. Guys would ask their friends what they would do if I liked them and their response was always "I would kill myself." Taylor just let me cry on his shirt, his thumb rubbing my hip.

After my mini melt down, I wiped my tears off my face and prayed that my water proof make was actually water proof. "Better?" Taylor asked, giving me a small smile as he tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. I nodded, wiping his shoulder a little. "Yeah. Sorry about that. It's just, kinda hard." I sniffled, wiping at my face one more time. Taylor shrugged, taking his arm back that was around my waist. "I understand, but so you do know, you aren't fat. You're very beautiful and smart. I've heard you with your friends and you seem funny. Trey's a fucking douche bag. Don't listen to him, okay?" I smiled, feeling the heat race to my cheeks. Kissing Taylor on the cheek, I nodded. "Okay. Thank you." His grin was perfect as his white teeth reflected off the sunlight. "Anytime. May I walk you to class?" I laughed, nodding my head yes as I stood up and collected my books. Taylor's smile was easy going as he hopped up next to me, talking about his favorite classes. As he was talking, I got small butterflies in my stomach as I watched him be so excited. It was adorable. Once at my designation, Taylor bowed. I smacked his arm laughing. "I'll be here afterwards and we can go grab some dinner. Maybe?" I nodded, a smile tugging my lips up. "I'd love that." Taylor grinned again before giving me a tight hug and heading down the hall. "Who was that?" My friend asked, walking up to me with a small smirk on her lips. I shrugged, smiling as we headed into the class. "My new friend." She just rolled her eyes and poked my side before we took our seats.

----------------------------------------

This one sucks ass :( I'm sorry.