The search

When we got into the shack, a familliar feeling flooded over me, a feeling of being home. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mabel walked into the room and asked: "Hey grunckle Stan, could I have a room for myself? I'm having some girl issues at the time." Stan looked like he was cought offguard by this question and he almost tripped. "Yes yes sweety we've just renovated and expanded the shack so we have some extra room."

"Dibbs on the attic" and she rushed upstairs.

I started laughing because of her attitude and wondered where I was going to be sleeping now. Ford answered my unasked question like he read my mind. "You're going to sleep in one of the new rooms. Here, I'll show you where they are." We then walked to a room next to the living room. "You'll be staying here."

When he opened the door I just stood there, amazed. 

It looked like this room was made especially for me. The walls were covered with blue wallpaper with a white pinetree pattern, a big bed stood near the left wall with a triangle shaped window above it, an oak wood desk stood on the right side of the room with a closet next to it, and on the far end of the desk stood a picture of me and mabel having our birthday party when we became 13.

 The walls were covered with blue wallpaper with a white pinetree pattern, a big bed stood near the left wall with a triangle shaped window above it, an oak wood desk stood on the right side of the room with a closet next to it, and on the far end...

"We kept you in our minds when we made this room." Grunckle Ford said. "We-" he couldn't finish his scentence because I gave him a big hug "Its perfect."

When he pulled away from the hug he said: "I have to go back to work, you'll know where to find me. Have fun unpacking." Then he walked away.

After I finished unpacking I went to the attic to look if Mabel was ready. When I came into her room it was like a giant pink glitterbomb exploded with Mabel right in the middle. "You like it?  Now that you're not here I could decorate the entire room to my taste. You gotta admit it is awesome." She said exitedly. "Great" I answered sarcastically. But I couldn't hide the smile on my face.

After I walked into the room, Mabel got a phone call. "Hello it's Mabel. GIRLS! HI! YES OF COURSE! OKAY BYE!" Was all I heard. Then she started packing her stuff like really fast. 

"How many glasses of Mabeljuice did you drink? And what are you doing?"

"Idrank5glassesofMabeljuiceandI'mpackingmystuffbecauseCandyandGrendaaskedmetogohaveawelcomebacksleepovertodayandIsaidIwouldbethereinfiveminutessoseeyoutomorrowbye."

Before I could process the scentence she was already gone. I thought that this was a good oppertunity to go and search for the statue. Ford was in the basement, Stan was probably watching the dutchess approves and Soos was giving tours. Before I knew it I was outside walking into the forest.

After walking for an hour I got a bit hungry. I had packed an apple just in case and I was glad I did. When I was about halfway into the apple I heard something rustle in the bushes. When I looked over there I saw... a gnome. 

"Go away." I ordered. It didn't listen. "You're Dipper right?" I nodded. "We demand you to give us our queen back, or else..." It was then when I realised the gnome was Jeff. "Or else we will take her forcefully." After that an entire army of gnomes came out of the bushes. At that moment there was only one thing on my mind.

Run!

I quickly ran away and I heard Jeff yell: "Attack!" That order only made me run faster. I didn't notice that I was running into the unknown part of the forest. After a while I could hear the tiny footsteps slowly decrease. I gave myself permission to look behind me. When I did that I felt myself trip. I fell and I hit my head against a rock. Then everything became black....

I woke up with a throbbing headache. After I looked around me for a moment I came to the conclusion that I was lost. Then I noticed a weird shaped rock, I looked at it for a while, the shape looked so familliar. Then it hit me.

It was Bill's statue.

I found it, after three years of searching I finally found it. I was so happy I forgot one tiny little thing. I didn't know how to bring him back.

 It was really frustrating, I studied it briefly before I noticed his hand. It was streched out, like he was trying to make a deal. I decided to shake his hand. Nothing happened.

I was sitting there for about ten minutes, thinking about what to do. Then I heard it, a whisper.....

"A different form, a different time."

A/N

Hello guys, cliffhanger! I wonder what will happen next. but seriously, Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great holliday and a happy last tiny bit of 2018. 

MJ BNQQ HMFSLJ

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra