The turning

When I woke up I started to freak out. I didn't know where I was, or why I was here. Then the memories from before started flooding back. I was at Bill's place, but where is Bill's place?

All I knew was that I wasn't in my own dimension, I knew this because I saw a portal last night. Was it even last night? I kinda lost track of time. The place where I woke up could only be discribed with one word: yellow! 

It looked like a castle but more modern. I thought I was in the living room, I was sitting on a yellow couch with black cushions. In front of me was a glass table, next to it was a yellow loveseat and on the other side was a normal (yellow) chair. In front of the table was a big flatscreen tv. The room was lighted by a big chandelier, a fireplace and some torches on the yellow walls. There were some more normal yellow living room stuff, but in the corner of the room was a black grand piano.

I walked towards the piano, it looked so.... majestic. In front of the piano was a small piano bench, I sat down on the bench and let my fingers slide over the keys. When I was ten I had piano lessons. I stopped because my teacher had died and the building was demolished. Pretty sad actually, I wonderd if I still had it. I started to play a song. I don't know why I liked it, maybe I like it because at first it sounds like it is sung by a mad man, but if you move further into the song it also has an emotional load.

"It's not easy having yourself a good time
Greasing up those bets and betters
Watching out they don't four-letter
F**k and kiss you both at the same time
Smells like something I've forgotten
Curled up died and now it's rotten"

I didn't like the first couplet, it sounded kinda abusive. So I just hummed with the song.

 "I'm not a gangster tonight
Don't wanna be a bad guy
I'm just a loner baby
And now you've gotten in my way"

Here I'm starting to gain some sympathy for the singer, So I actually started to sing.

"I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride"

After the chorus I started to play the piano a bit more violent.

"It's a b**ch convincing people to like you
If I stop now call me a quitter
If lies were cats you'd be a litter
Pleasing everyone isn't like you
Dancing jigs until I'm crippled
Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled

I've got to hand it to you
You've played by all the same rules
It takes the truth to fool me
And now you've made me angry

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride"  

I started to slow down a bit. I liked the next part the most and I was going to cherish it.

"Oh, I could throw you in the lake
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
Oh, I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why  

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride"

I abruptidly stopped playing to jolt my head around to see who sung the last part with me. I didn't see anyone. Then I heard a slow clap coming from the couch. I looked at it but I couldn't see the person. Then Bill just popped up out of nowhere, scaring me half to death.

"I didn't know you could sing, or play piano my Pinetree. This song is an interesting choice." I started blushing madly but I couldn't figure why. "I didn't know you could sing either, and I'm not yours nor am I a pinetree, so stop calling me that."

"No can do my Pinetree."

"Uggggghhhhh" I groaned knowing he would never stop calling me that. Well, I guess my name is Pinetree from now on out.

I remembered Mabel, and the fact that I could never see her again. I got all gloomy because of that.

"Cheer up my Pinetree, today will be the day that your dream is coming true." As he said that tiny fireworks started going off near his jazzhands.

"Dramaqueen" But I couldn't repress a little chuckle.

On the inside I was freaking out. Lots of thoughts swirled through my head with the main ones being: Finally, I'm absolutely terrified and whoop whoop. It fealt like my head was about to explode. 

"Calm down kid, you're thinking so loud I'm gonna need earbuds."

When I calmed down I asked what I needed to do. "Well you're gonna have to sit on the sofa." After that he said nothing, it was too awkward.. "Aaand?........" "Aaand nothing, you're just gonna have to sit on the sofa. I'll do the rest." "Oh, okay."

When I sat on the sofa he told me to close my eyes, I did exactly that. And then out of knowhere everything started to hurt. My blood felt like it was boilling, my muscels were pinned by a thousand needles and my eyes felt like they were about to fly out of my head. Perhaps that was why I needed to close my eyes. This went on for what felt like an hour.

As soon as it came, it went away. I was about to pass out, again..... and I could hear one last thing:

You're a demon now Pinetree.

A/N

Hellooooo. I was wondering if anyone had any improvements to the story, tips (or tops) or ideas that I could use for later storytelling. If you do then please leave a comment on this a/n. I don't have anything else to say so bye.

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra