Unexpected surprise

After I finished making gifts for Mabel the entire clearing we were in was covered in glitter,  stickers, sprinkles and more. Bill now had a glittery tailcoat instead of a normal one, and my hair was also covered in glitter. I tried shaking it off and it mostly worked. Now you could only see it if you were actively searching fot it. Mabel was the worst of all, you almost couldn't see her because of all the glitter.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, Pinetreeeeeee I'm covered in glitter and I need to sneeze the entire time because of the smell of the stickers and I'm itchy all over my body and just curse this stupid fleshbag body." 

Bill was complaining for a while now and it was getting really annoying. "Bill, you encouraged her to ask me more gifts and you practically forced me to give them to her. So you are the last person who is allowed to complain. And you can just change your clothes if it's so itchy." He did that first before continuing.

"I didn't force you! you could have said no if you knew that this was going to happen."

I knew that I couldn't get the message trough his thick skull with reasoning so I tried another way. 

"But Bill, how could I say no to you, you are so cute, if you ask me something I just can't resist." My face was now inches from his. He froze and just stood there for a while with a blush on his face.

Yes it worked. "Finally, you're quiet, that just took forever! And you-" Bill interrupted my ranting. "Do you really think I'm cute?" That cought me offguard. "Yes of couse, why would I say that if you- " He interrupted me again, but this time with a big kiss.

It was perfect, the way he  kissed me felt wonderful and filled with love, this moment could last fore-

"Scapbookertunity!!!!"

Or not. "Mabel, if two people are making out than you shouldn't just yell and break them apart." "Yeah shooting star we were just having so much fun." He said looking at me with a loving look. "And besides, shouldn't you be hanging around with you're new boyfriend of the week." He continued.

"Yeah that was another reason why I summoned you..." She said looking nervous. "What is it? Did one of them hurt you? I will burn them in the pits of hell!" I was turning into my angry form. 

"No no! Calm down bro-bro, no need to get all bricky." I turned back with an awkward chuckle. "Hehe, sorry Mabel." "Pinetree is still new to the demon thing, the little baby." Bill oh so gracefully blurted into the conversation.

That comment gave me flashbacks to the thing that happened two days ago, you know where I killed someone. That was also a new demon thing. I don't feel as terrible as I felt two days ago but I still feel a bit bad about it.

I shook the feeling away. "Thank you Bill for clarifiying that." I said with a sarcastic undertone. 

I turned back to Mabel. "So, what was it you were trying to say about your boyfriend?"

"Well about that, I don't have a boyfriend right now, because I found out I was bi and I have a girlfiend."

My and Bill's faces inmediatley brightend up. "Well why didn't you say so right away, that's great! Now you have even more chance of finding the one." I said.

"Why were you nervous about that, I mean have you looked at us, we're full fleged gay." Bill added.

"I don't know why I was so nervous, I just was. And thank you, thank you, Thank you for supporting me bro-bro and Billy." Before Bill had the chance to cringe she attacked us with a huge hug. 

"Mabel, you-you're choking me." "I don't care, you can't die from this anyways."

I teleported out and into a tree because even though I can't die, it still feels very uncomfortable. Mabel looked around, visibly confused. "bro-bro, where are you?" "Look up!" I yelled. 

Mabel looked up and saw me sitting in a tree. "How the hell did you get up there!?" "Teleporting" I stuck out my tounge at her. "That's cheating!" Behind her Bill raised his thumbs and winked. Then he talked to me in my mind. "I was about to do the same thing but you beat me to it." he said sounding dissapointed for not getting to do this himself. "Great minds think alike." I replied. 

I decided I should probably get down so I jumped out of the tree. It was about a 30 foot drop and I perfectly landed on my feet after making a backflip. Mabel looked at me in awe and Bill just rolled his eye while smirking. "That was awesome, I didn't know you could do a backflip." I chuckled because of her reaction.

"Hey Bill, did you also think that was awesome." I said mockingly. "Eh, I could do better." He said, still smirking. 

"Well Mabel, who is the lucky girl?" I asked. "You know her, and you'll see in a moment because she's already here."

"What! I know her and she's here, if she's here then she knows I'm a demon and she will tell everyone!" I started panicking. "I agree shooting star, that is not a good idea."

"No, I told her in advance and she promised she wouldn't tell anyone." Mabel tried to comfort me. "You sure?" "100% sir dipping sauce." 

I calmed down "Okay then where is she?" Mabel turned around and started yelling. "They know, you can come out now."

Slowly a girl stepped out of the bushes. "Hey Dip, Hey Bill." The girl happily said.

It was Pacifica.

A/N

Hey, it has been a while right? Well I'm back. My authors block has mostly dissapeared, and I have a plan for almost the intire story. So *insert drumroll* I'll start updating again. (yay) Now I do have to say that the updates won't be as frequent as in the beginning but I'll try to update more often. I can oficially say this book is no longer on hold. I wanna say thank you to Warriotigresse for motivating me to pick up the writing again.

Keep reading

stay strong

Annekootstra