Dealing with your problems

After Bill heard me say that, the biggest grin I had ever seen grew onto his face. "Great Pinetree! You wait here, I need to do something before we can begin. I'll be back.... In a few hours." Then he just teleported away. "Poepzooi, waar is hij heen, stomme idioot. Die sukkel zegt nooit waar hij heen gaat." I cursed in the demon language. He needs to tell me where he's going before he dissapears.

I started to walk around the castle and after a few minutes I remembered I had powers. "Lets have a little fun."

After like half an hour I completely trashed Bill's room. Everything was in a different place and/or upside down, the entire room was covered in toilet paper and best off all: I turned every little thing that used to be yellow blue. He's gonna be so mad when he sees this.... I love it!

After I finished redecorating Bill's room I floated to my own room. It was right next to Bill's so it didn't take very long. I got to decorate my own room so I made it look like my room in the shack. Even though I have no regrets coming with Bill, I miss the shack. So I figured that I could turn my room here into my room inside the shack.

After I floated into the room, I layed down om my bed.

I woke up to a grinning Bill. I was wet. He had an empty bucket in his hands. "Thanks Bill" I said, totally not sarcastic. "Oh cheer up Pinetree, you will be making a deal today."

I felt exited, I knew I was about to ruin someones life but I was looking forward to it. "I'll just explain how to do it. You just have to make a deal and shake the person's hand." "Wait, that's it?" I felt really confused. "Yes the flames will come automatically, and if the person breaks the deal you will get teleported to them so you can do anything you want with them." 

"I placed pictures of your summoning wheel with instructions all over the world. It won't take long before you get summoned." He just looked so happy as he said that.

"All right, but how do I think of a deal? I mean I can't think of loopholes like you can." He just smirked. "Oh Pinetree, now that you're a demon it will be like second nature. But I have a sugesstion for your first deal." He whispered something in my ear. I started grinning, and laughing. It was a great idea, it brought some memories of my first deal with Bill. "I love it!"

After my little conversation with Bill was over, my eyes just started glowing. I panicked. "Aaaarrggh, what the heck are my eyes doing?!" Bill started jumping. "Ooooooh you're getting summoned for the first time."

"What do I do?!"

"Grab my hand and teleport."

"What do you mean?"

He grabbed my hand. "Just teleport"

I teleported and to my surprise I was in a forest. I looked around me and I could see my summoning circle on the ground, but other than Bill I couldn't see anyone. I tried to go and search for the person who summoned me but I couldn't leave. There was a forcefield around my circle. "Bill, can you go find the person who summoned me?" I figured he could leave because it wasn't his circle. "Of course my Pinetree." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked away.

After a minute or so he came back with a girl, pushing her towards me. I think she was about 14 years old, she had blond curly hair and she was shaking. Before I started talking I gave her an intimidating grin.

"Hey darling, are you the one who summoned me?" She nodded her head. My grin grew wider. "Great! Now what do you want? Fame, riches, you want senpai to notice you?" "N-no I-I want my family to notice me. They just don't notice me because my brother always takes away all of the attention." "Okay, I can grant you your wish, but I want something in return. Maybe a puppet?"

This made her look surprised. "A puppet, why?" "It just gets soooo boring where I live, with a puppet I can have some fun." I said looking sad. "Sure, I have a puppet somewhere. You can have a puppet." Oh I'm so exited. "All you gotta do is take my hand." She looked reluctant, but maybe that's because of the fire. Then she slowly reached for my hand, but she was moving very slowly. I just grabbed her hand. "A pleasure doing buissness with you." I said with a wicked smile. 

I then pulled her out of her body and possesed her. 

This feels great. Now I get why Bill wanted to posses me. "Hey Bill, look at me! I'm a girl." He looked at me with a puzzeling look. "You look hideous" We the both started laughing like madmen. 

"What did you do to me?!!!!!" Ah yes forgot about her. "I possesed you and I'm going to have fun now, bye bye." Before she had any time to react I banished her to the mindscape. When I leave this body she'll come back.

"Now she won't bother us when we have some fun." I said. "Damn pinetree. You are smart, I completely forgot I could do that. If I did that all those years ago I could have started weirdmageddon way faster." "But you wouldn't get to know me." I replied. "True my Pinetree."

"Remember, you still have to finish your part of the deal before you leave this girl's body." Bill stated. "Yes yes, I know. But first.....

Lets have some fun."

A/N 

Hi, I don't really have anything to say so here is a picture that resembled me today.

Ye.

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra