Confession

"I think I love you."

This just turned my entire world upside down. Bill, Bill Cipher... loves me? Well that explains why he was so nice to me. 

I was thinking so hard that I didn't notice that my wings stopped flapping. When I noticed I was already falling to the ground. I couldn't pull up in time so I closed my eyes, waiting for me to smack my head on the forestfloor.

But the hit never came.

When I opened my eyes I could see the blushing mess called Bill Cipher holding me. I immediately started blushing as well. So we were just one big blushing blob.

"So overwelmed by me you couldn't fly anymore pinetree?" He asked with a soft smile.

"I-I I d-don't -kno..." "I'm gonna stop you right there." And then he kissed me.

He kissed me! I didn't know what to do. I had an internal conflict.

He is evil.

But lately he's been nice.

He tried to kill us.

I think he changed.

You can't trust him...

Well I do!

And then I kissed him back. It felt like I was in heaven. The way his lips moved, what he smelled like, eveything was perfect.

When he pulled away, his face still inches away from mine, I had just one question.

"Why?"

"What do you mean Pinetree?" He asked obviously confused.

"Why do you love me?"

He just stared at me, at first I thought he was going to change his mind but then he spoke.

"Dipper"

He never uses my real name. (Well, nickname).

'I think I love you because.... You are smart and curious. Everytime I look into your eyes, you only seem to ask one question: Why? Not many people are like that, when they know the anwser to their question most people would just leave it, but not you. You always want to know more, and when you think you know everything you just keep searching. It is never enough. You are also very kind, generous and pretty selfless. Look at what you gave up just so that everyone around you can be happy. You gave up: a chance at love, a chance to knowing all of the secrets of Gravity Falls and so much more. You are just an amazing person!"

After Bill was done talking I could feel tears clouding my sight. I was just very happy that the feelings I just discoverd I had were mutual.

"Bill.... I think I love you too."

Then I kissed him as well.

When I pulled away he just started jumping around.

"Oh Pinetree, you just made me the happiest man, well.. demon in the world!" He then proceeded to jump around. Candy harts just materialising out of thin air and falling behind him.

I started laughing because of his weird jumping around. Not strange weird as usual but funny weird. 

I just had one more question for him. Bill could see that I was thinking about something and came over to me.

"You are thinking about something important. Want to talk about it?" He then made a comfortable sofa appear.

"Yeah, I have another question. Since when did you love me?"

That made him think. "Well I think it started at the moment I first saw you."

"Then why did you torture me and my family so many times?!"

"Let me explain. The first time I saw you was inside your great uncle Stan's mind. Remember I was still in my triangle form back then. In my triangle form I didn't have a heart so I didn't have emotions. I knew right away that something was different about you, something I couldn't quite figure out back then. So like with everything I couldn't explain, I tried to figure out what was different about you. And when I couldn't figure out what it was, I started to attack. I annoyed, tortured and even tried to kill you so many times. But you didn't give up, you fought back, and as you did, the strange feeling only got stronger. I now know that what I felt was love. And I ask you: Will you forgive me?"

"Bill.... I forgive you."

"Yesssssss." I could hear Bill mumble very quietly.

"I mean, now that I look back to it, it makes sense. I would have probably done the same thing. And come on, even I have to admit that the colours from weirdmageddon were nice." I said with a small smile.

We then kissed one more time, this time with more passion. Bill bit my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I gave it to him. His tongue slid in my mouth and it explored every crevice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

When we pulled away we kept holding hands. "We should continue training." I was surprised. "Shouldn't we eat or sleep at bit before we continue?" "We could but we don't have to, since we are demons." "Right I forgot." He made an amused face. "You forgot you were a demon in the middle of demon training? Silly Pinetree." I became very red. "Well you tortured me nacho." "Ay, you forgave me." "But I can still bring it up in arguments." I said with a smug smile.

"Well played my Pinetree." He then kissed me on the forehead.

"Why do we need to train this much anyways?"

"Because we don't want your powers to get out of control when we go to meet your sister."

A/N

Hellooooo. I need to recommend some books. The lost brother series by: HardyTwister and weirdmageddon: dream demon takeover/weirdmageddon: the heads by kiduatheKiller. These books inspired me a lot and they are just plain good.

Edit: One year later I am reading this chapter and I am just cringing, sorry everyone.

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra