Let's dance

I was very content over here, ruling this place for a week already, partying non-stop, but something felt off and I couldn't figure out what it was.

One of my subordinates walked towards me. He looked like a snake in a suit with a top hat, he was shivering, probably afraid of my intimidating self.
"Oh mighty lord, we were all wondering if there wassss anything we could do?"

Here they are again, asking for stuff to do. I mean, don't they have anything to do for themselves? They are boring me to death, if that would be possible.

I grinned. "Did you already do what I told you to do last time?"

"Y-yesss, we are ssearching for all the humanss on this planet, the onesss who have been found are being put in concentration campsss. The only tiny problem is the pinesss family and their friendss. They are inssside of the myssstery sssshack and we can't get in there."

Right, the pines, they have been messing with my plans, but they are not a threat right now.

"That isn't a big problem, we will deal with them eventually. Isn't there anything else you can do?"

"No sssir, we..."

"STOP with the fucking hissing! It annoys the shit out of me!"
I sighed deeply and I talked to myself softly. "These stupid people, don't have a single braincell.."

It hit me.
"I have an idea! What if we conquer more worlds, then you stupid asses don't have to be bored anymore."

"Marvellousss idea my lord."

I looked at the snake like demon with disgust.

"I still don't like you."

I snapped my fingers and he immediately turned to dust. All the other demons were looking at me in fear.

"Well... What are you waiting for? Prepare some plans, tomorrow we will fight."

Everyone was scrambling to get away, to make plans and to prepare for tomorrow. I floated towards the window and stood there, content. After I had looked at the horrors that were happening outside someone yelled at me.

"Hey, look over here you demon!"

I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. I still faced the window when I spoke.

"Hello to you too Fordsy, are you having fun out there? I heard you were having a blast." A giant explosion happened outside. I turned around and flew towards him at a lightning fast speed and stopped just inches from his face.

I spoke again with a distorted voice
"Or are you being a boring little man trying to ruin all of my fun?"

I took a little bit of distance. He tried to talk but I interrupted him. "By the way, what do you think of my new style? I think this colour suits me way better than blue."

"I don't care about your fucking looks! Set earth free!"

Aww, he thinks he can make me give up all of these wonderous things, well then he is in for a surprise.

"Ow Fordsy, such hurtfull language, you should wash your mouth."

I snapped my fingers and a piece of soap appeared in his mouth. He coughed a lot and spit it out.

"And what makes you think I will ever set earth free?"

I saw Ford reaching behind him in a big he brought.

"This."

He took out a big ass gun with loads of buttons and all kinds of other knick-knacks.

I tried to make my most unimpressed face. "Cute, but you certainly know that mortal weapons can't possibly harm me. I am immortal."