I don't know a name for this crappy chapter

"I get to see Mabel?! I thought I had to stay here forever."

"Hey, the deal said you had to stay with me forever, not stay at my house or never see your family." He said with a smug grin. "But we do need to train more first. We don't want you to accidentally kill her, now do we?"

I thought about this, I was so happy. I mean, I hadn't seen Mabel in eight days! It would be great to see her now, well, after I had trained more. She must have felt miserable these days, for all she knew I could be dead. And now I could tell Mabel not to worry about me, that I am safe.

I gave Bill a big kiss on his cheak. "So? we gonna start training?" "Yes, how about doing mind reading next?"

Time skip brought to you by Razzle Dazzle Dorito.

When we were done training I had mastered a lot of new skills. I could read minds, fly, make fire, summon objects, make objects change or dissapear, shapeshifting, visiting dreams and altering them (that one was hard to learn because of a lack of dreaming people.), teleporting and I think those were the main ones.

I didn't learn making deals because it was useless, seeing we don't know my summoning circle. And I didn't want to make deals since they only cause bad things to happen.

"Okay Bill I have learned everything I need to know to not kill Mabel. Can we go now?" I said with a nagging voice.

"Pinetree you look like crap."

"I know."

We just stared at eachother for a while.

Bill sighed, "Don't you want to clean up before we go to see Shooting Star. Otherwise she might think I tortured you." "You practically did with this training." I said playfully. "Hey, it was your idea to become a demon, not mine." He said pretending to feel hurt. "Now go freshen up."

I'm lucky that Bill already gave me a tour of his house. Otherwise I would be hopelessly lost.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I know that I can clean up with a snap of my fingers but habits I guess. 

After I had snapped my fingers to take the clothes on my upper half off. I was relieved and surprised. Relieved to see the Chipher weel tattoo on my arm still there. It had just gotten a whole new meaning. And suprised to see a sixpack and muscels on my arm. "This demon thing keeps getting better and better." I mutterd to no one in particular.

"I knew it!!!!!!" I heard someone yell from the door. 

As I looked at the door I could see it wasn't completely closed, and I could see a yellow eye peeking through the crack. 

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh, you pervert!!" I slammed the door in his face.

"Pinetreeeeeeeee let me iiiiiin, I need to show you something."

I sighed. "Bill you are lucky that you're cute."

I opened the door and I saw a red blushing dorito standing in front looking guilty. "Explain." "Well I saw you went to the bathroom, so I came to take a look-" I looked at him sceptically. "-and I saw you standing without your shirt on, by the way you are hot-" That cought me off guard and a blush came to my face "-and I saw the tattoo on your back."

Wait, I have a tattoo on my back? I turned around to face my back to the mirror and looked at it. It looked like the Cipher weel but different. It had a little pinetree with arms, legs, a bowtie, a hat and one eye in the middle. And in the place the pinetree should be was a normal triangle. 

"It's your summoning circle, now we can practice making deals." "I already told you that I'm not doing that like ten times So dOn'T KeeP ASkInG!" I was shocked and it looked like Bill was too. He actually looked hurt.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't meen to snap, I'm sorry." I started to cry and I fell on my knees. As I was crying I felt strong arms around me. Bill was hugging me. "Ssssshhh Pinetree, this always happens at first you just need some time to control it, its fine."

"I-it is?" "Yeah just calm down."

"I love you Bill" "I love you too Dipper."

This hug really helped me to calm down. When I stopped crying I stood up, still holding Bill's hand. Bill's face just lighted up for no evident reason.

"Hey Pinetree, I have an idea. We could give your sister a paper with your summoning circle, then she can call you when she needs you."

"Really?"  "Of course, anything to make you happy."

I just gave him a quick peck on his cheak. "Thank you Bill."

Before we went off, I took a quick shower, and I put some nice clothes on.

"Who's ready to see Shooting Star?!" He yelled. I raised my hand which made him laugh. "Great, now hold on."

He gripped my hand extra tight and teleported us to the shack.

A/N

Hey, sorry this chapther is filler because there were some things you should know before they go and see Mabel. I want to thank DarkKing4 for making me laugh. Okay that was everything. Reality is a illusion, the universe is a hollogram, buy gold, bye. (sorry, not sorry.) 

Keep reading 

Stay strong

Annekootstra