The deal

Dark clouds started forming in the air, swirling around like a whirlpool. I was startled and jumped away, only to fall. Next the clouds started coming down in a tornado like manner, but without the wind. Then I heard laughter, not happy laughter but maniacal, evil laughter. After that went on for like half a minute it went silent. The tornado dissapeared but the smoke still lingered. 

I then saw something in the smoke, an eye. Not a normal eye but a yellow eye with a cat like slit and a mischievous glint inside them. The eye came forward, each time it came forward I heard the sound of boots clacking on the forest floor. 

When the eye came out of the smoke I could see it belonged to a man. He had gold-blonde hair and a part of it was black hair. Above it floated a tiny black top hat. He wore a white dress shirt with a black bowtie, on top of it he had a yellow tailcoat with a brick pattern on the bottom. He had black sleeves, pants, boots and a matching pair of gloves. And finally he only had one eye, the other one covered with a black triangular eye-patch.

At first I didn't recognise him, but then he spoke.

"Hey there Pinetree."

It was Bill.

He was human now, it was a bit of an understatement that it surprised me. He was actually pretty handsome, but it was still Bill! I was filled with fear as he came out of the smoke.

"Did you miss me? Admit it you missed me." "Actually I did." This anwser seemed to surprise him, but he quickly regained his posture. "Great, I gotta say that being locked up inside a statue really gets you in the back." He said as he streched his back. 

"Why are you human?" I asked. "Well, since you destroyed my old form, I'll just have to go with this one." When he said that, his eyes became red for a quick second. 

"I just have to ask, why did you bring me back?" He had a abstruse glint in his eyes as he said that.

"Well...." I started to become red as I tried to explain why he was brought back by me. 

"I-I..... I want to become a demon."

He just stood there with a smirk on his face. "I know." "Well then why did you ask?" I asked annoyed. "I just wanted to see you flustered as you explained what you want." The fact that he already knew what I wanted just made me even more red. "Right, mind reading." I muttered. "Yeah, so don't bother to clarify why you want it, because I already know." (A/N I just don't want to explain everything again. I'm lazy.)

"Oh" I uttered, a little dissapointed I didn't get to explain.

"So you want to become a demon?" He asked, smirking. I had the feeling this wasn't going to go where I wanted this conversation to go, so I became a little nervous. "Just a warning, being a demon will make you.. .well how do I say this?... Insane. Why do you think I'm so insane?" He asked with a chechire cat grin. "I can take it, I won't go insane." For Mabel, I thought in my mind.

"I could make you a demon, but I want something in return for it. Oh, we can make a deal." He said as he clicked his fingers. 

The courage dropped to my shoes. A deal. Nothing good comes out of a deal with the evil illuminacho. He planned this, I'm sure.

"Helloooooo......." He waved his hands in front of my eyes. "Earth to Pinetree." I snapped back from my thoughts and looked at him. Mischief radiating off of his face.

"What kind of deal?" I asked, weary off his face looking like he's about to do or say something that will displease me.

"I will make you a demon. In exchange you will live with me in the mindscape...... Forever." "No, no, I won't do that! I won't just leave everyone! Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, my parents." I started panicking. "It's that or nothing kid." He said, shrugging. "Why do you even want me to live with you? It's not like I'm great company." I asked, not actually wanting to know. "Even I, the almighty dream demon gets bored and lonely sometimes." I knew that it wasn't the real reason but I decided to leave it, I didn't want to make him angry. 

"Wow even the great dorito gets lonely." I murmered. 

"What did you just call me?" "Huh" I was a bit confused. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!!" He became fiery red. "Nothing, nothing." I responded, scared out of my mind. 

He tried to calm himself down. "Okay, okay, calm down Bill. You're a fluffy cloud." He said. I started to wonder if there was a loose screw in there somewhere. "So, what about the deal? do you want it?" He asked, holding his hand out.

I contemplated if it was worth it. I wouldn't see Mabel again, or maybe I could visit her. On the other hand I would become a demon, which was my dream for the last four, almost five years.

"I'm sorry Mabel." I whispered as I shook the demon's hand. Blue flames engulfing my own. 

"Great choice Pinetree" He said as he snapped his fingers, everything started to become black. I could only see something colourful as I went to sleep.

A/N

Ooooh another cliffhanger, exiting. I just want to say thank you for the eight reads;) Christmas is over. (noooooooooo) By the way the colourful thing Dipper saw was a portal. 

Three guesses where that leads to

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra