Chapter One

----- Please note -----
This is a mature fanfic!!

"Shh" lucas whispers in my ear as he cuddles up closer to me. I can hear his fast beating heart pumping against my chest as we hug. While Lucas strokes my blonde wavy hair, I try not to think of Maddie's sour reaction if I told her. Lucas' small hotel room is pitch black and the creamy beige curtains are pulled so they are over lapping. I am wearing Lucas' baggy tie dyed t-shirt with my blue booty shorts from the competition earlier. I can feel his warm bare chest against my neck, comforting and calming me as we lie there unmoving.

"Maybe I should go," I whisper quietly in his ear, each word seems impossible and painful to me as they slip off my tounge.

"I don't think you should" he whispers back which makes it ten million times harder for me to move a slight inch.

"But-" he cuts me off by kissing me directly on my soft lips due to the eos lipbalm I applied earlier. I can taste spearmint present on his warm tounge. I relax even more, not caring about anything or anyone.

I slowly open my eyes as I hear a loud knocking on the wooden hotel door. I urgently unravel myself, as my leg is sprawled over Lucas whilst his arm is wrapped tightly around me. I poke him awake, shaking and shivering more than ever. He wakes up slowly too and pats me on the head before walking like a zombie over to the door and looking through the small peek hole. He turns around and looks at me in shock.

"Its Zach?!" He mouths with wide eyes. I jump up quickly and lie down on the uncomfortable carpeted floor and pretend I was sleeping there all night. Lucas then opens the door as Zach peers into his room looking right at me, lying there pretending to be sleeping.

"Why's Chloe in your room?" Zach asks Lucas with a questioning, jealous tone present in his newly broken voice.

"Because her mom wanted her here, she didn't want her left by herself." Lucas states convincingly whilst hushing Zach down as it's 2 in the morning. Lucas shuts the door on Zach rolling his eyes. What the hell? Why is Zach knocking on Lucas' door at 2 in the morning!?

"It's okay baby, he's gone now." Lucas says quietly whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me back onto his bed.