Introduction

December 26th, 2018

Right, so this piece of work starts off in Harry Potter's fifth year. Basically, Order of the Phoenix.

I mainly followed the events in the films, though some are referenced to the books.

This is a Draco Malfoy fanfiction, and I wrote bits of this story years ago, before I decided to write a complete one. This has already been completed, before the first chapter was even published.

So just some background information on Aria Weasley:

She's Ron's twin, but you'll find that they're not really close, not as close as Gred and Forge are anyways.

She was sorted into the house of Slytherin, much to many people's surprise.

Her friends include Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Marcus Flint, and Daphne Greengrass.

Towards the end of this story, you may find that she cries quite a bit, because crying is my best coping mechanism (but i don't do it in front of others).

She's a sweetheart that has a rather short temper.

Things you need to know so that you're not as confused as me on a daily basis:

Instead of Theodore Nott being in the group of friends, I wrote Marcus Flint in instead. I know in the original, he was older than Draco but he's the same age here.

I changed many things. MANY THINGS. (Not really.)

Charlie Weasley will be in many scenes, because I absolutely love him and am upset about the lack of him in the films.

The first few parts will be a little shorter because they just give you an idea of how Aria Weasley is as an individual and her past, as well as present.

There are several original characters in here. Here are a few names you don't need to remember, but they are my own characters:

Kyle Ambrose, Ravenclaw

Freya Danvers, Ravenclaw

Warren Mullinger, Slytherin

Odette, Hufflepuff

Griffin, Muggle

Well, that's about it.

Knock yourselves out with this story ;)

(Figuratively, please.)