DH // 36

I glowered at Snape.

He returned my look of hostility.

"Fighting," He stated firmly. "In my school."

"Your school?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

Snape pointed his finger at me, "You will not use that attitude and tone on me. Not after what you pulled. What all of you pulled."

Here we were. The five of us.

Blaise, with cuts in his skin, uniform crimson red. Marcus, angry and bloody from my hexes. Pansy and Daphne, dishevelled and slightly bleeding from their brawl. And me with blood trickling down my head from when Marcus threw me against the sinks.

"Look at the bunch of you. Pathetic." Snape ground out.

I rolled my eyes.

He got up. "All of you are going straight to the hospital wing. Straight there, with zero disputes. If I hear a squeak from any of you, you're going straight to disciplinary."

My friends hurriedly obeyed, afraid of the Headmaster. I wasn't as afraid.

"It wasn't my fault." I told Snape.

He gave me a look, "I don't care."

"It was your fault, actually," Marcus offered unhelpfully over his shoulder. "You were being a prick."

"I beg your pardon?" I spat defensively.

"Mr Flint, Miss Weasley." Snape warned, and we quickly left his office without another word.

"That was eventful." Daphne commented dryly once we rounded the bend away from the office.

Pansy chuckled darkly, "Of course it was, you were creating all the drama."

"Oh, shut it. You were the one provoking everyone." Daphne fired back.

"You're all crazy." I told them, crossing my arms.

Marcus laughed dryly, "You're one to talk."

"We're all crazy." Blaise groaned.

There was utter silence, before the five of us started laughing.

"I hate you guys." I said, to which Pansy snorted.

"You wish." Was her reply, as we entered the hospital wing to get fixed up.

Once we were done being painfully stitched back together, we walked back to the dungeons quietly.

"So, whose side are you on?" Marcus asked me tentatively.

I glared at him, "Oh, no, Marcus. Let me just go ahead and side with a madman that plans to kill everyone I love."

"Yeah, it's a bit mental now that you think about it, isn't it?" Blaise chuckled nervously.

Pansy shot him a nasty look, "You were the one who started the accusations."

"You're a prick." I told Blaise.

He scoffed, "Oh, get in line."

Daphne shook her head, exhaling loudly, "We didn't want to believe you were with them, you know? We just didn't want to be lied to."

I pressed my lips into a thin line, "Yeah, I guess lying was my wrong. But honestly, what was I supposed to say? 'Hey, guys. I was kidnapped by my boyfriend's family, then forced to work for them but I decided to not do that, even though they'd probably kill me'?"

"Actually, yes." Marcus said incredulously.

I gave him an exasperated look.

He shrugged, "Well, okay, maybe not. But Malfoy kidnapped you?"

"His family, not him. He didn't have a say." I responded, groaning mentally at how stupid that sounded.

Blaise let out a low whistle, "Like I said, mental."

That night, the five of us slept in the boys' room.

Crabbe and Goyle didn't bother us much.

The empty bed that used to be Draco's was now Warren Mullinger's, but he spent many nights sneaking into his friends' room.

Tonight was no different.

We didn't talk as much as we did the last time we were in here together, with Draco. All of us were tired, after the day's events, and we were all out within seconds.

I awoke again in the middle of the night, when Crabbe's snores filled the room. I turned to see Pansy sleeping peacefully beside me.

My heart sank at the thought of the inevitable war incoming.

I couldn't help but think, that it was unavoidable, the fact that we would all lose someone we loved.

I didn't want to think about who that was for me.