The RoadTrip (Suga)-1

I and my parents have been planning on going on a road trip for a few months now. Now that summer has started we decided to go for the road trip first thing the next morning.

(NEXT MORNING):

I completed my packing and got ready with my backpack. I sat on the couch lazily plugging in my earphones, busy checking my Instagram feed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I sighed. When my mother yelled at me for being lazy, I went to the door and opened it unhurriedly.

Who might be the person ringing the doorbell at this unlikely hour?

I opened the door and saw:
YOONGI!
MIN FUCKING YOONGI!
Why would HE be here now?

We have been enemies from the time I and my family moved to Daegu. Which is like forever!!

My mom came beside me and said sweetly: "Oh Yoongi, you're here! We have been waiting for you. Can you wait for a little bit, please? We are still getting ready..."

He just looked up from his hooded eyes and shrugged and said "Sure," in the most nonchalant way possible.

Like WTF!! He is coming with us. No!!! Life is so fucked up.

He walked inside like a zombie and sat down on the couch as if he owned it. 

Stupid piece of SHIT.

I went and sat down on the couch again. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I asked: "What the fuck are you doing here?". He looked up and said "I'm not here by choice. My parents are both out on a business trip. So your mother asked if I would like to come with you guys and my parents dragged me into this and... you know the rest."

We both sighed in frustration.

In the next few minutes, we all sat in the car and my dad was drove. My mom was sitting in the passenger seat and Yoongi and I were sitting in the back seats, with considerable space between us for which I was grateful for. I had my earphones on listening to my music whilst looking out of the window. Yoongi had his headphones on and was watching something on his phone.

I had no clue Seoul could be so beautiful. We had just visited some places and it was beautiful beyond my imagination. I couldn't even put it in words.

My parents had been overworking themselves for the past few months and I suggested that they could go to a couples-spa nearby and treat themselves. I and Yoongi could stay in the car for a few hours. My parents were very excited and agreed to the idea.

My parents went down to the spa and Yoongi and I waited in the car for them to return.

After some time I got bored of listening to songs and unintentionally started staring at him.

I admit he's kinda hot. NO!! What the hell am I thinking?

Suddenly he glanced at me and I looked away. Shit, I got caught.

"(Y/N)-ah..." he said in a raspy voice.

I looked back at him. He shuffled towards my side. I froze. His face was inches away from mine.

He removed my earphones and said, "Listen to this". He put his headphones on my head.

I heard a girl, moaning, He had been watching PORN!!

He then moved closer to me and removed the headphones and said: "I am hard (Y/N)..."

~To Be Continued...