Burning Lust (Jungkook)-2

'Love you so bad, love you so bad
Neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae
Love you so mad, love you so mad
Nal jiwo neoui inhyeongi doeryeo hae
I'm so sorry but it's fake love, fake love, fake love'

I was singing along to fake love while chilling in my dorm. I had to put on my earphones and was paying no attention to the outside world.

It was BTS's latest comeback. The video was so damn sexy. Everyone was looking so fucking hot. I'm in love with that song.

This morning I had my debut countdown. I am actually satisfied with how it went. My fans were shouting my name.
I was feeling very nervous but when my fans started screaming my nerves just vanished into thin air. I was dancing effortlessly just like Jungkook had taught me.

Speaking of Jungkook, I was still trying to make sense out of what he said yesterday.

Suddenly one of my earbuds fell out. I looked up to see Jungkook smirking at me.

"So, its all fake love huh?" Jungkook said clearly trying to tease me.

I wish I could just scream into his hear saying how much I actually loved him.

What am I thinking? Make some sense (Y/N).

I was sick of what he did to me yesterday. I definitely had feelings for him but does he? I grabbed some courage and decided to ask him.

"Jungkook. I don't understand. What do you want from me?" I managed to say without stuttering.

Jungkook lifted me up by the shoulders. He held my cheeks and looked me in the eye, trying to tell me something I totally couldn't understand. Finally, he gave up.

He pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips on mine. And it all started again. The chills, the nerves, the trembling.

I wanted him.

My core was feeling weirdly empty as if I needed something I couldn't have.

Our lips moulded perfectly. I couldn't help but kiss him back. He was just too perfect. He bit my bottom lip and I responded eagerly. He sucked on my tongue making me moan.

I wanted more. I needed more.

We both came up panting for air. I couldn't believe I loved every second of the kiss. This was so unlike me.

"I want you (Y/N)," Jungkook exclaimed.

I smiled. My arms went around his neck pulling him closer to me. Jungkook smirked.

"I want you too Jungkook," I said shyly. I grab the back of his head and bring him down for a kiss.

Jungkook lifted me up by the thighs without breaking the kiss. He drops me on the bed. He started unbuttoning his shirt while I look at him while biting my lip. There's a glimmer of heat in his eyes.

Jungkook kissed me again taking my breath away. He kissed down my neck leaving flowery kisses. He sucked on my neck leaving hickies and making me moan repeatedly.

He ripped off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He expertly unclasped my bra. He kissed my left boob and fondled my right boob. He sucked on my nipple making me moan.

He kissed down my belly making me arch my back in excitement. Jungkook pulled away from my jeans and panties at the same time.

He lightly gasped on my core making me shiver. The first brush of his tongue against my core was like an electric current shooting up my spine. I moaned so loudly that Jungkook lifted his head up abruptly.

"Keep it down baby girl," Jungkook warned.

He circled my clit with his tongue, then licked it in soft, slow strokes that drove me wild.

"Please," I whimpered. "More."

With a low growl, he leant down again and wrapped his lips around my clit. He sucked hard, pushing one finger, making me moan loud again. He sucked harder and added one more finger making me come unexpectedly.

This wasn't the first time for me but it definitely felt like it. Jungkook looked at me eagerly. I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back with the same ferocity. I broke the kiss coming up for air.

Jungkook removes his pants and boxers. When I sew his erection, my breath hitched. He's long and big and thick and perfect and I hesitated.

Seeing me hesitate, Jungkook fell on the bed. Rather than getting on top of me and taking control, he moves onto his back and hands me the reins.

"Ride me." He said with a raspy voice.

This position allows me to control how much of him to take. I sink down on him. I lower my self slowly until he's all the way inside, and suddenly I'm full. So damn full. He groans erotically.

I lift myself up and slam down so hard we both groan.

I rode him at a furious pace, but it was still not enough. I needed more.

He was so fucking addictive. I kissed his neck and he groaned again. My orgasm hit me and I gasped out in pleasure.

He started thrusting upward, fast and deep, over and over again until he gives one final thrust and groans.

I kissed his neck, sucking this time. We both collapsed on the bed. And that's when my brain starts thinking.

What the fuck just happened?!

This is not supposed to happen. My career has just started. I don't want a relationship right now.

"(Y/N)-ah..." Jungkook says slowly.

"Hmm," I mumble too tired and scared to say anything.

"I know what you are thinking. And I know you don't want a relationship at the start of your career. But..."

"But..." I repeated.

"Can we be friends with benefits..."

I was shocked. But I forced myself to say something. This wasn't a bad idea after all. No strings attached. Better for me and my career.

"Sure," I said and shrugged.

Jungkook gave me his cute bunny smile and hugged the shit out of me. I chuckled and hugged him back.

We both cuddled and fell asleep.

a/n: Heyyy guys. edited by jimin_jams18. I think this is the end. hope you liked this.
fun fact: go to the second ch of ur bias's smut and see the video I've put.
warning: wear earphones.
a notice is coming up. wait for it.
🤗🤗

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT
~JUNGKOOK

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT~JUNGKOOK