Burning Lust (Jungkook)-1

a/n: Just to make things clear,
(Y/N) is a female soloist about to debut under Bighit.
And there is no TXT and BTS is in fake love era.
_________________________

Being an idol is hard.

But debuting under Bighit Entertainment and having BTS as your sunbeanims is even harder.

My debut m/v:

I had always dreamt of being an idol and I was finally getting the chance. As a soloist. I couldn't express my happiness. I was ecstatic.

My debut song has been released on YouTube. It's called Gashina. Gashina is a slang word in Korean which also means bitch.

It is a quirky song. It's a mixture of dancehall and synthpop. I am actually quite happy with how the video has turned out. I'm already getting a lot of views.

I was practicing for my Mnet debut countdown tomorrow with my newfound fans. I was nervous but excited at the same time.

The back-up dancers who I was supposed to be dancing with had already retired. We had been practicing from the morning and they were really done with practicing.

But I was too worried to stop practicing. Even if it meant practicing through the night.

I had been told that someone would come to help me practice. I was dancing while singing along to the song when someone knocked on the door.

I looked up to see...

Jungkook.

What was the fuck he doing here? Don't tell me he is here to help me practice. I just stared at him in horror not knowing what to say. He just smiled at me.

Did I just see a mischievous glint in his eyes when he smiled?

"I heard you needed help practicing," He said.

"Ye-Yeah I do." I stuttered, finally getting out of my daze. I flushed bright red.

I know I should have been used to seeing their gorgeous faces by now. After all, I had been a trainee for three years now.

Obviously, that wasn't the case. I always turned a brilliant shade of red whenever one of the boys talked to me.

I was also a fan of theirs since I started training here and my bias was Jungkook. Making matters even worse for me when we talked. His beautiful voice made me feel faint.

I looked down feeling shy. I couldn't have a conversation with this man. He was much too glamorous for me. Jungkook came inside the room.

"Ready (Y/N)?" He asked me. I just nodded and he started the song.

Dancing came naturally to me. I was already dancing effortlessly while Jungkook stood there leaning against the mirror. He looked at my every move with an indecipherable look in his eyes. I couldn't look at him so I focused on the task at hand.