Captured Hearts (RM)-2

I just sat there with terror written all over my face.

Namjoon threw the stuff on the bed and came up to me with the blindfold with him.

"Just let me do this (Y/N)," Namjoon said.

I just let him blindfold me.
I knew there was no point in complaining.

I felt him tying my hands to the headboard on the top of the bed and then he leaned in and put something on my core. And then it hit me-

I groaned at the feeling of the vibrator on me. But it wasn't better than Namjoon's fingers or his mouth. After a lot of moaning and groaning and completely dripping with sweat, I felt a knot in my stomach and came on the bed but the vibrator still kept going.

"Namjoon, please-

"Shut up (Y/N)." He warned me.

I took his advice but continued to moan because of the vibrator. I didn't know what was the point of all this. Just then I came again. I was so goddamn sensitive.

I felt a shift on the bed and I could see Namjoon in my mind's eye bend down and remove the vibrator. He rolled me over on the bed with my stomach facing the bed.

"Namjoon what are you-"

And Namjoon whipped my ass!!

I screamed in pain. Namjoon knelt down and slowly his hands went up and down the small of my back in a pleasuring way as if he was savoring me. I felt his dick graze against my ass when he knelt down on my body I bit my lips in anticipation.

His hand moved up and down my back and I moaned in pleasure as he squeezed my boobs simultaneously. I gasped at the perfect way of making a moaning mess. I just loved the way he made me feel.

"Having fun (Y/N)? Enjoy it while it lasts." Namjoon said in a husky voice filled with burning lust.

Namjoon then got up whipped my ass again. I screamed furthermore. There were tears in my eyes now but Namjoon still didn't stop whipping me. I screamed again and again but eventually, the pain turned into pleasure.

Namjoon bent down again and removed the ropes on my wrists. I rubbed my wrists in an attempt to ease the pain. I turned towards where Namjoon could possibly be as I still had the blindfold on so I couldn't see.
I heard Namjoon as he come towards me on the bed.

"Come on, give me a blowjob," he commanded me.

"But-

"No buts (Y/N)."

I got ready to give him a blowjob. Namjoon still hadn't removed my blindfold so he positioned my head against his dick.

I took his dick in my mouth at a deliberately slow pace and gave it's tip a hearty lick. Namjoon's breath hitched.

I then took his whole dick into my mouth. Namjoon groaned and put his hands on my head to guide me. I bobbed my head up and down and sucked harshly on his dick.

After a few minutes, I felt his dick twitch. I knew him about to come so I increased my pace sucked even more harshly. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all up.

Namjoon then finally removed my blindfold. He then put his hands on my cheek and lifted my face to look at him. I looked up at him to see that his eyes showed regret.

"I am so freaking sorry (Y/N)-

"It's okay Joonie," I told him. "It was my fault that I talked to Jimin."

"But I shouldn't be jealous (Y/N). You can always talk to other boys."

I smiled at him. "So let's finish this up first and then we can doze off."

Namjoon's eyes lit up like always as if I could see galaxies of stars. I loved his eyes best.

He positioned his dick against my pussy and pushed himself deep inside me. I kissed him instantly to ignore the pain. He moved in and out of me with long and hard thrusts. I moaned shamelessly.

"I love you (Y/N)" Namjoon said as he pounded in me.

"I love you too Namjoon," I said

Subsequently, we both came. Namjoon took his dick out of me. He held my cheeks and kissed me in a slow and unhurried way as if pouring out all his love for me. I kissed him passionately giving him a message that I loved him no matter what. I loved his kisses so much. He just knew the perfect way to kiss me.

We both then fell on the bed and fell asleep while cuddling each other.

a/n: Hey guys. This is the first time I tried BDSM so I (J)HOPE you liked it. I had to rewrite it a few times and I'm still not satisfied with it. Edited by ty_track08

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT
~NAMJOON

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT~NAMJOON