The RoadTrip (Suga)-2

"I am hard (Y/N)..." Yoongi said. He looked at with a devilish look on his face. I squirmed in nervousness.

He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hungrily. Then he realized what he was doing and backed away shyly. His cheeks had turned a light pink. He was obviously blushing.

"Sorry..." he said. Believe me, he had turned me on with his kissing. I just had to kiss him again. His lips were so soft and sweet.

I gathered some courage and kissed him back before the moment was going to be ruined. He didn't kiss me back for a second but it didn't take him long to kiss me back. He quickly became hungry and dominant.

He pushed me down on the car seat and hovered over me. He gave me a look which was asking for permission to continue and I just nodded at him shyly. He began kissing me again very roughly. He bit my lower lip but I didn't want to give in so easily so he slid his hands inside my shirt and drew circles on my waist slowly and gracefully.

I gasped and he slid his tongue in. After kissing for some time he went down to my neck and sucked on it and tried not to make any hickeys because of my parents. He went down to my collarbone and licked it and I gasped out of shock.

He slid one hand under my pants and rubbed my core from my panties. "Yoongi..please I need you." I pleaded to him. He smirked and removed my pants and panties at once. I instantly reddened.

He didn't hesitate and put one finger in me. I moaned loudly. He scissored me with his fingers making me moan continuously. Seeing me in this state he put two more fingers. I could feel him staring at me. My state worsened and I could feel his body tense above him. After a few minutes, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Yoongi I'm close." I whimpered in the pleasing pain

"Come for me babygirl." He said in a seductive way. I came to his voice. He bent down to my core slowly and licked my now sensitive pussy clean in the slowest way possible.

He then proceeded to remove my shirt and I helped him remove his. I then crawled up to him on his side. He moved back anxiously and hit the other side of the car. I smirked and then proceeded to kiss him. I shoved my tongue inside his throat.

He groaned against my mouth which made me wet again. I put my hands on his chiseled chest and put flowery kisses against his neck and collarbone and his chest. He grunted which again made me wet.

He then put his hands on my shoulders and said "My turn now." while smirking. He positioned his dick against my pussy.

His dick was too big. I wondered if it will even fit inside my pussy. Yoongi looked at me and gave me a soothing smile.

He shoved his dick inside me and went at a slow pace. I screamed. He panicked and shut me up by kissing me. It just felt like my first time. He held my hips still kissing me trying to calm me down but slowly thrusted in me.

After a few minutes, the pain turned into pleasure and I moaned a little too loudly. He was smirking now.

"69" he ordered me and I just nodded. We changed positions. This felt so addicting. I had never felt like this with anyone. It was so pleasuring. After a few minutes, I again felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm close Yoongi," I said. "Wait for me princess," he said in a hoarse voice.

He thrusted in a faster pace. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold it in.

"Yoongi!! I'm gonna come," I said.

"Come for me baby girl," he said.

We both came together. He came inside me and we rode on our highs.

Exhausted, we turned away from each other and put our clothes back on.

We stayed like that. No words could come out of my mouth. And the silence was deafening. But after a few minutes, I couldn't stand the silence.

"Yoongi I-

"I like you (Y/N)," he said. I was stunned and by the look he knew so he continued. "I liked you from the beginning (Y/N). I just couldn't bring myself to accept the fact. I know that you don't like me but I am really sorry about what happened, I am so very sorry..."

I shut him up with my lips. I kissed him slow and long. "I like you too Yoongi, I realize it now."

And this time he was the one who kissed me.

a/n:
Hey guys XD. This is my first smut. I hope you guys like it 🙂ty_track08 helped me edit this oneshot so a huge thanks to her.

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT
~YOONGI

Plz VOTE AND COMMENT~YOONGI